Forums » The Gnomes

Gnomes are the Master Race, need more class options

• 15 posts
    November 23, 2017 8:36 AM PST

Yes, I broke down and finally pledged. Now I can post all about how great Gnomes are here AND in facebook.

Some class options I would like to see...

Gnome Berserker, nothing would be scarrier or funnier, nothing

Gnome Ranger, they're already allowed to be a rogue, why not let them use a bow and play in the woods?

Gnome Beastlord, give the pet a 0.1% chance every hour to eat the PC.

• 196 posts
    November 23, 2017 9:50 AM PST

dvious1 said:

Yes, I broke down and finally pledged. Now I can post all about how great Gnomes are here AND in facebook.

dvious1 said:

Agreed

dvious1 said:

Gnome Ranger, they're already allowed to be a rogue, why not let them use a bow and play in the woods?

Well, because they can't use the same bow as an Elf or Human and the bow they could use would be too small to be effective.

• 15 posts
    November 23, 2017 11:19 AM PST

Holywind said:

Well, because they can't use the same bow as an Elf or Human and the bow they could use would be too small to be effective.

Not necessarily. Why not have a crotchshot for Gnomes instead of a Headshot. A Gnome sized bow would work then for sure.

• 41 posts
    November 24, 2017 6:38 AM PST

dvious1 said:

Holywind said:

Not necessarily. Why not have a crotchshot for Gnomes instead of a Headshot. A Gnome sized bow would work then for sure.

They are almost as small as the arrow. A 'real' ranger may pick up the bow and gnome and accidently fire off the gnome...

• 15 posts
    December 31, 2017 2:52 AM PST

Metman said:

dvious1 said:

Holywind said:

They are almost as small as the arrow. A 'real' ranger may pick up the bow and gnome and accidently fire off the gnome...

This should be a skill. Gnomes are now basically elementals right? Skill - Elemental Shot: Throw Gnome

• 23 posts
    April 27, 2019 8:06 AM PDT

dvious1 said:

Metman said:

dvious1 said:

Holywind said:

This should be a skill. Gnomes are now basically elementals right? Skill - Elemental Shot: Throw Gnome

this has triggered my PTSD from being punted around as a Tarutaru in FFXI for sporting events 

this cannot stand! I demand little peoples rights

• 185 posts
    September 7, 2019 3:40 AM PDT

dvious1 said:

Gnome Beastlord, give the pet a 0.1% chance every hour to eat the PC.

Personally, I'd settle for them being able to play the other ROLES - they have no healers nor tanks.

They can be Rogues (implying physical presence), so Warrior makes sense.  Druid and Shaman don't really (Shaman it depends on how you look at it), but Pantheon Clerics are not typical "religious/holy Priests", instead being learned scholars who have attuned to ancient magical relics, which seems something Gnomes COULD do.

• 275 posts
    October 16, 2019 3:07 AM PDT

Gnomes ARE Master Race

but...

No!

I'd end up playing every single class as a gnome! At least now I'm forced to try something different! ;)

• 43 posts
    October 19, 2019 1:32 PM PDT

Gnome Warrior faces off with the main BOSS. Boss throws a bash at Gnome , Gnome counters with gasses form and watches Boss fall on face, Gnome jumps on Bosses back and smashes Boss to dust. Wroks for me.