Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Happy Thanksgiving!

• 154 posts
    November 22, 2017 12:35 PM PST

Dear VR team and Pantheon Community,

I am felling really grateful that a team of amazing and passionate people is currently working on an awesome game that will bring happiness to millions of people for many years to come! 

Also I am feeling very thankful that I am part of an amazing Community and that together we are making this happen.  I trully believe that we all have an opportunity to make this game very special and I am looking forward to be part of it!

Thank you again Visionary Realms for all the hard work! all your efforts and sacrifices! 

Thank you to all the special Pantheon fans out there that provide content and promote the game! 

Thank you to each member of the Pantheon community, we are making a difference every day being kind and helpful to each other! 

Thank you everyone that initially supported Brad making this journey a reality! 

Happy Thanksgiving Visionary Realms! Happy Thanksgiving Pantheon community!

• 626 posts
    November 22, 2017 12:45 PM PST

100% agree with all this! Happy Thanksgiving, and Thank you VR!

• 1019 posts
    November 23, 2017 8:00 AM PST

Yes, happy Thanksgiving. It's typically a tradition I had that a spend a good majority of today playing with guildies or on-line friends.  Unfortunatly, I currently have no game to play.  Hope everyone has a wonderful day though.