Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Had a dream about Pantheon

• 42 posts
    November 20, 2017 8:31 AM PST

Last night I had a vivid dream about Pantheon.  The game was still in Beta or Alpha phase, and I knew it as I played.  I was in a dark zone, or perhaps it was night time.  I headed out of the city on my Dire Lord to find some wildlife to kill.  Everything conned red to me, for I was level 3.  I roamed around and eventually found some yellow, whites, and dark blues.  I told myself, "I need to remember to go south west from the city to find mobs my level when this game actually comes out."  It was weird.

I found a rat that conned dark blue.  I only had 3 abilities: a dark touch/nuke, a DoT, and a life tap.  They worked well against the rat, but took too much power to use all 3 abilities.  I tried the same mob-type again but didn't use the DoT to save power.  It took longer to kill the mob, which just resulted in sacrificing my own HP in the fight.  I tried a 3rd mob with a dark touch, lifetap, and lifetap again.  That made up for my lost health, but used about the same power, so the results were ultimately the same whether or not I used my DoT or not to kill the rat

Welp, there ya go.

• 1019 posts
    November 20, 2017 8:33 AM PST

I never remember my dreams.  But I do, a lot of the time, live in my own fantasy land...so there's that...

• 9115 posts
    November 20, 2017 4:11 PM PST

Moved to Off-Topic :)

• 3852 posts
    November 21, 2017 7:17 AM PST

And, as usual, the standard result for a MMO. it didn't end well for the rat.