Forums » News and Announcements

The November Newsletter Is Hot Off The Press

• 9115 posts
    November 15, 2017 5:18 AM PST

The November Newsletter is finally here and packed full of Pantheon goodness, including a recap of TwitchCon and we speak to more of the team!

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2017_november_intro/

Enjoy!

• 200 posts
    November 15, 2017 5:18 AM PST

And there was much rejoicing :D  Thanks will read thru now!

This post was edited by Warben at November 15, 2017 9:26 AM PST
    • 781 posts
    November 15, 2017 5:20 AM PST

Woot ! :) 

• 278 posts
    November 15, 2017 5:23 AM PST

Thx Finaly its HEEEERRREEEEEE !!!!!!!

• 41 posts
    November 15, 2017 5:23 AM PST
    Daggg, with the push back on the news letter I thought for sure we'd see a real prealpha release date.
    • 71 posts
    November 15, 2017 5:30 AM PST

Thanks for the great read Kilsin.  Always fun to read about the members of the team.  You guys did great at TwitchCon, really owning this game and how it differs from the modern mom.  It was mentioned in that video that multiple sets of gear would be a necessity to perform optimally in the different environments.  Even one extra set of gear can be overburdening in both space and weight, any thoughts on how that will be managed?  Regardless, keep up the great work, looking forward to my invite to test.

• 2886 posts
    November 15, 2017 5:53 AM PST

Nice! That last TC pic on the right is the best shot of the back of my head I've ever seen :P

• 248 posts
    November 15, 2017 6:40 AM PST

Thanks for the newsletter :)

It was good to read that TwitchCon was a total success and that you all had such a good time there.
    Hoping next time will be closer to my end of the world and I'll come join the fun!

-sorte.

• 85 posts
    November 15, 2017 7:23 AM PST

Good morning, and thank you much.

• 626 posts
    November 15, 2017 7:57 AM PST

Loved the News Letter! Great job team on putting it together for us!

Baz I'm still jealous of you getting to go :) - and Kelenin awesome community spotlight! Love the what you like most haha

• 200 posts
    November 15, 2017 9:27 AM PST

NINJA STREAM ALERT!!!!

I recieved an email from the Visionary Realms distro that spilled the beans on a Stream with COHH Carnage!  I'm thinking if you go to the VR site, scroll to the bottom of it and register for the Newsletter you should have gotten this as well.

The information not posted on the website is as follows:

It's Time to Stream

It's that time again! We're ready to stream some more Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen and you've got front row seats.

Join us Tuesday, November 21st at 1pm PST on twitch.tv/cohhcarnage or twitch.tv/visionaryrealms as we go behind the scenes in the Making of a City.

This post was edited by Warben at November 16, 2017 4:00 AM PST
    • 126 posts
    November 15, 2017 9:55 AM PST

Hmm, the only emails I've ever received have been from the suppor team and two others when someone added me as a friend and messaged me.

But in any event, I always check here for new posts :)

Can't wait for the stream.

• 38 posts
    November 15, 2017 9:57 AM PST

Hype!

• 98 posts
    November 15, 2017 10:14 AM PST

Those spell effects look really cool on the live stream! I especially like the veiny glowy bits on the ground. Also, I laughed at the amount of streaking through the wilderness going on.

• 248 posts
    November 15, 2017 11:01 AM PST

Stream Hype !!!

-sorte.

• 3016 posts
    November 15, 2017 11:43 AM PST

Hmm didn't hear about the Nov 21st live stream.  But great newsletter,   happy to know more about and actually see the faces of our VR team. :)   And again love the artwork. :)  Oh silly me..the stream announcement is in the bottom right corner of the newsletter.  *puts her granny glasses on*   hehehe

Cana

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at November 15, 2017 11:44 AM PST
    • 142 posts
    November 15, 2017 1:21 PM PST

Woot for another stream!

• 160 posts
    November 15, 2017 3:21 PM PST

4) What is your favourite system, mechanic or feature so far in Pantheon?

Instancing and automatic grouping!

When I read that I shouted "WHAT?!?!?!" in my head. Heh, yah got me.

• 624 posts
    November 15, 2017 4:01 PM PST

Always enjoy reading more about the devs and a community member (*waves to Kelenin*).  The back of Baz's head was a bonus score!

Sincere thanks to VR for the newser.

P.S. Nuggie - me too! Tricky one, that Kelenin...but it made the rest of that section a delight.

• 70 posts
    November 17, 2017 9:03 AM PST

Bazgrim said:

Nice! That last TC pic on the right is the best shot of the back of my head I've ever seen :P

I snuck up behind you. I guess I should roll rogue. 

• 278 posts
    November 17, 2017 9:12 AM PST

MedawkyVR said:

Bazgrim said:

Naaa  Baz has realy awfull Perception skill and i think he was abit bewildered in that instance the picture was taken ;)

• 2886 posts
    November 17, 2017 9:16 AM PST

Grizzly said:

MedawkyVR said:

Bazgrim said:

Naaa  Baz has realy awfull Perception skill and i think he was abit bewildered in that instance the picture was taken ;)

I was mezzed.

• 801 posts
    November 17, 2017 10:01 AM PST

Kilsin said:

The November Newsletter is finally here and packed full of Pantheon goodness, including a recap of TwitchCon and we speak to more of the team!

Enjoy!

I was so exicted in reading this, i ended up going back and starting up EQ..... Oh i cant wait for Pantheon... save me buddy..... please do! 19 yrs of EQ is enough, i need a change.

• 9115 posts
    November 17, 2017 3:16 PM PST

Crazzie said:

Kilsin said:

Enjoy!

I was so exicted in reading this, i ended up going back and starting up EQ..... Oh i cant wait for Pantheon... save me buddy..... please do! 19 yrs of EQ is enough, i need a change.

Haha, we are trying my friend! :)

• 8 posts
    November 17, 2017 7:25 PM PST

Great news and good read! WB from TwitchCon