Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pledge Upgrade

• 3 posts
    November 11, 2017 9:52 AM PST

Hi,

I apologize if this is in the wrong section,

I upgrade my from pathfinder pledge to adviser's pledge last week. however, I am still shown as a pathfinder. Is there someone to talk to about if my payment was received?

Thank You

• 23 posts
    November 11, 2017 10:02 AM PST

I had same thing happen a while ago myself, put in a ticket through their support and had it resolved in less than 24 hours.

• 3016 posts
    November 11, 2017 10:03 AM PST

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/2/support

Can also put a ticket in.https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

Cana

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at November 11, 2017 10:03 AM PST
    • 2886 posts
    November 11, 2017 11:07 AM PST

From Kilsin:

"The process is manual unfortunately due to the nature of these forums but if you submit a support ticket one of our friendly team members will be able to help you change that to reflect your upgrade, as an assurance, though, what you see on your account is purely cosmetic, if you upgraded we have that information already, so do not worry. 

You can find the link for Support here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/"

(Source: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/4898/pledge-upgrade)

• 126 posts
    November 11, 2017 11:27 AM PST

Like Bazgrim said, and provided links for, all you need to do is submit a ticket with the type of payment (Paypal or 2checkout, or w/e it is), transcation ID and email.  Takes about a week or so due to the volume they are dealing with.

• 18 posts
    November 11, 2017 1:54 PM PST

Your reply Holywind eases my mind a bit. Hadn't seen any update to the account Friday afternoon, so I submitted a support ticket. So far it's in open status with no updates, but I imagine they are running a minimal support staff as the game is still a long while out. I was hoping to hear something Monday, but if I know the average time is about a week, that will let stop hitting refresh every few min and go do something else for a few days :)

Luckily I was able to provide all the transaction info as it was via paypal, and resent the account name/email it should be associated with. I think it should be smooth sailing as soon as somene looks at the issue, but if not we'll go from there.

Thanks for the feedback & advice all,

~Winter

• 2138 posts
    November 11, 2017 1:58 PM PST

*points* That's pre-alpha testing!. testing the customer response side.....right?

• 2886 posts
    November 11, 2017 3:23 PM PST

Winterpain said:

Your reply Holywind eases my mind a bit. Hadn't seen any update to the account Friday afternoon, so I submitted a support ticket. So far it's in open status with no updates, but I imagine they are running a minimal support staff as the game is still a long while out. I was hoping to hear something Monday, but if I know the average time is about a week, that will let stop hitting refresh every few min and go do something else for a few days :)

Luckily I was able to provide all the transaction info as it was via paypal, and resent the account name/email it should be associated with. I think it should be smooth sailing as soon as somene looks at the issue, but if not we'll go from there.

Thanks for the feedback & advice all,

~Winter

The average response time is 3-4 business days, but Holywind is correctly that lately, it is a bit longer due to the high influx of tickets. This is a result of the large amount of account upgrades in response to the Pre-Alpha announcement. They have a good, efficient CS team, but they experiencing even more of a rush than they expected, so it's a little overwhelming. Just be patient, they won't forget about you :)

This post was edited by Bazgrim at November 11, 2017 3:24 PM PST