Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

PAX East 2018 / Boston Area People

• 258 posts
    March 8, 2018 9:07 PM PST

I'm truly jealous of all of you who are going... One day I'll get off my arse and make it to one of these damned things.

• 947 posts
    March 9, 2018 5:49 AM PST

disposalist said:

I wonder if I can justify a trip from Colchester?... That's Colchester, Essex, UK...

Or is there going to be a London convention any time soon?...

I got excited when I first saw your post as most of my family lives in Colchester and I was born in London (New London that is... Connecticut haha).

I live just over an hour away from PAX now but I always seem to be on call during PAX which restricts me from being more than an hour away from the hospital.  If I can get someone to cover my shift I'll be there.  Its always great getting to know or even just meet the people you play with.

• 56 posts
    March 11, 2018 10:56 AM PDT

Hello Pantheon fans. 

Is there a date when the Pax East Fantheon is taking place? 

I wanted to know if anyone is willing to due a tour of Boston’s landmarks?  I’m interested in history and arichtecture.  It will be my first time visiting Boston. Everyone always says Boston is similar to Ireland

I won’t be hard to find. Will be the guy wearing a suit made of comic prints. 

This post was edited by Ator at March 11, 2018 11:14 AM PDT
    • 399 posts
    March 12, 2018 6:07 PM PDT

it's on Thursday :((

• 3016 posts
    March 13, 2018 3:25 PM PDT

Usually can't afford those trips..plane, hotel..etc.   Have fun all. :)

Cana

• 59 posts
    March 17, 2018 4:20 PM PDT

Less than 20 days now folks! I am so excited to meet up in person. For those that can't make it, I will try to take lots of photos and keep people updated via Twitter. Baz will be vlogging as well, so hopefully you'll feel like you were there with us. I promise to rasie a glass to you all. <3

• 399 posts
    March 17, 2018 9:18 PM PDT

I'll take some pictures of you all vlogging etc. :)

• 56 posts
    March 19, 2018 6:04 PM PDT

Looking forward to seeing all of you in Boston. Exciting times! 

• 221 posts
    March 20, 2018 5:40 PM PDT

See you all there! 

• 22 posts
    March 21, 2018 1:02 PM PDT

Looking forward to meeting all of you in Boston. As I have plenty of time (arriving Tuesday 3rd - leaving Tuesday 10th) Im up for pretty much anything at Pax East itself or somewhere in town. Only have tickets for the actual convention on Thursday & Sunday.

Cheers, Wicky Wooooooooooooooooooooo