Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

PAX East 2018 / Boston Area People

• 59 posts
    November 9, 2017 5:57 PM PST

Who is going!? I tried to get folks together for 2017, but that didn't happen, so I'm hoping this time around we can get a crew together one night! It's a four-day event now so there is TONS of time! If we can get anough people maybe we can get some t-shirts from the devs to give away as door prizes or something. :D

This post was edited by Martini at November 9, 2017 6:01 PM PST
    • 781 posts
    November 9, 2017 6:24 PM PST

Will Pantheon reps being making a presence at these events ?    Would definately go to PAX South San Antonio for Pantheon.  That would rock to be able to get a Tshirt :) 

• 2886 posts
    November 9, 2017 6:45 PM PST

Good idea. At TwitchCon, Brad said they definitely plan on being at more conventions, but I'm not sure yet exactly what that includes. If they are there, I will definitely be there. It's easily within driving distance for me. If they are not there, but there is enough of a Pantheon fan presence, I'd probably still swing by for a meetup day :)

• 59 posts
    November 9, 2017 6:47 PM PST

That would be awesome if the devs made an appearance! I wasn't counting on it (don't want to get hopes up), but that would be a huge bonus! You should definitely come either way, Baz, would be great to meet up and nerd out, Pantheon style lol

• 56 posts
    November 11, 2017 7:31 AM PST

If Pantheon is there, I will definitely come to PAX. 

• 59 posts
    November 14, 2017 1:36 PM PST

Awesome to hear! Hopefully we can get a nice get-together planned at one of Boston's lovely pubs. :)

• 1785 posts
    November 14, 2017 2:16 PM PST

I'm on the wrong coast :(  If anyone wants to go to PAX west next year (and we can remember to get our tickets six months in advance), look me up!

Ya'll have fun in Boston ;)

• 59 posts
    January 17, 2018 2:13 PM PST

It's been confirmed in January's newletter that the dev's will be at PAX East this year! =D I am SO happy to hear this! Now we will definitely have to plan a Fantheon get together!

• 769 posts
    January 17, 2018 3:25 PM PST

Wrong coast here, too - but heck, who knows. When is PAX east?

I could just Google it, but ...

Would be grea to do a Fantheon event over yonder. 

• 2886 posts
    January 18, 2018 3:23 AM PST

PAX East is April 5 - 8. I'll be there Friday (6th) and Sunday (8th) and would love to meet as many people as possible!

• 166 posts
    January 18, 2018 3:35 AM PST

I'm tempted to go. I'm in Philly, so it would be a 5/6 hour drive. When I look at PAX East, http://east.paxsite.com, they only show badges for Thursday or Sunday. Friday and Saturday are sold out. What day are people choosing? Thursday works best for me, but my guess is Sunday is going to work better for most?

• 2756 posts
    January 18, 2018 2:02 PM PST

I wonder if I can justify a trip from Colchester?... That's Colchester, Essex, UK...

Or is there going to be a London convention any time soon?...

• 2886 posts
    January 18, 2018 3:28 PM PST

NegativeNRG said:

I'm tempted to go. I'm in Philly, so it would be a 5/6 hour drive. When I look at PAX East, http://east.paxsite.com, they only show badges for Thursday or Sunday. Friday and Saturday are sold out. What day are people choosing? Thursday works best for me, but my guess is Sunday is going to work better for most?

I was a bit bummed that Saturday had already sold out by the time I got my tickets. Hopefully that's not the day the meetup happens lol. Although I love close enough, I probably could/would drive down just for that :P But since VR just made the announcement, I'm guessing most people in the community that just heard about it will be there on Sunday. So that would probably be best. 

• 1479 posts
    January 18, 2018 5:04 PM PST

Have fun guys, it's unreachable from france withouth heavy budget and preparation for a visa.

Get us some heavy shots (gameplay footage pleaseplease.)

• 399 posts
    January 18, 2018 7:26 PM PST

I am in DC from California till that friday afternoon but would definitely go to Boston on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Unfortunately, tix are sold out for Friday and Saturday.  That's kinda sucky. I don't think it'd be much fun on my own.

However, if there's anyone who'd put me up for a coupla nights :) I'd buy tickets for Sunday and get together with other folk and have a grand ol' time!

• 1095 posts
    January 19, 2018 4:33 PM PST

I thought about going but tickets be sold out. Maybe another time.

• 166 posts
    January 26, 2018 3:58 AM PST

Thursday or Sunday is still available. I'm hoping a few more people respond with a day that they want to go.

• 399 posts
    February 9, 2018 6:01 PM PST

So any news on this?  I want to go but need to know when the Fantheon is going to be for scheduling purposes? Can anyone at VR let us know if they have anything scheduled or planned?

• 56 posts
    February 10, 2018 9:30 AM PST

I will be there on Sunday.

• 221 posts
    February 10, 2018 5:38 PM PST

Hmm.. Wonder if Boston could handle this Philly boy after that Eagles win!? 

• 578 posts
    February 14, 2018 11:17 AM PST

I may actually go to this. Birthday is the twelf, could possibly go see family in NY, and been gaming for years yet have never been to any events like this. With tix still available it seems like Sunday might be the best day for anyone who has yet to buy tix.

• 578 posts
    February 14, 2018 11:18 AM PST

Convo said:

Hmm.. Wonder if Boston could handle this Philly boy after that Eagles win!? 

Lol bruh, Philly was wildin out after the game. Might want to take your suit of armor...

• 399 posts
    February 22, 2018 5:16 PM PST

Ok I purchased airline tickets, booked a hotel for Friday through Monday, got a car and bought a ticket for Sunday.  All I need now is for @kilsin to tell us where the Fantheon is... let's go spiller of da beenz!! :)

Looking forward to meet everyone!!

• 200 posts
    March 5, 2018 2:25 PM PST

I am hitting up Friday all day.  I was able to snag a ticket directly from the site vs a reseller!!  I will be the awkard one hovering over Pantheon all day you will know me when you see me!! :D

• 2886 posts
    March 5, 2018 5:59 PM PST

Warben said:

I am hitting up Friday all day.  I was able to snag a ticket directly from the site vs a reseller!!  I will be the awkard one hovering over Pantheon all day you will know me when you see me!! :D

Nice man, see you there! :)