Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

PAX East 2018 / Boston Area People

• 64 posts
    November 9, 2017 5:57 PM PST

Who is going!? I tried to get folks together for 2017, but that didn't happen, so I'm hoping this time around we can get a crew together one night! It's a four-day event now so there is TONS of time! If we can get anough people maybe we can get some t-shirts from the devs to give away as door prizes or something. :D

This post was edited by Martini at November 9, 2017 6:01 PM PST
    • 1505 posts
    November 9, 2017 6:24 PM PST

Will Pantheon reps being making a presence at these events ?    Would definately go to PAX South San Antonio for Pantheon.  That would rock to be able to get a Tshirt :) 

• 2585 posts
    November 9, 2017 6:45 PM PST

Good idea. At TwitchCon, Brad said they definitely plan on being at more conventions, but I'm not sure yet exactly what that includes. If they are there, I will definitely be there. It's easily within driving distance for me. If they are not there, but there is enough of a Pantheon fan presence, I'd probably still swing by for a meetup day :)

• 64 posts
    November 9, 2017 6:47 PM PST

That would be awesome if the devs made an appearance! I wasn't counting on it (don't want to get hopes up), but that would be a huge bonus! You should definitely come either way, Baz, would be great to meet up and nerd out, Pantheon style lol

• 46 posts
    November 11, 2017 7:31 AM PST

If Pantheon is there, I will definitely come to PAX. 

• 64 posts
    November 14, 2017 1:36 PM PST

Awesome to hear! Hopefully we can get a nice get-together planned at one of Boston's lovely pubs. :)

• 359 posts
    November 14, 2017 2:16 PM PST

I'm on the wrong coast :(  If anyone wants to go to PAX west next year (and we can remember to get our tickets six months in advance), look me up!

Ya'll have fun in Boston ;)