Forums » News and Announcements

November Newsletter Delayed

• 15 posts
    November 8, 2017 1:02 PM PST

Delayed? I know why, this wait only means one thing!

BARD Confirmed !

• 21 posts
    November 8, 2017 5:58 PM PST

I have to get a procedure done on Wednesday next week and was dreading it, but now I have something to look forward to when I get home. Thank you for the heads up! <3

• 34 posts
    November 8, 2017 6:04 PM PST

Is this kind of like announcing the announcement of an announcement? ;)

• 470 posts
    November 8, 2017 6:50 PM PST

Khabarakh said:

Is this kind of like announcing the announcement of an announcement? ;)

More really announcing the delayed announcement of the announced announcement.

• 2 posts
    November 9, 2017 6:13 AM PST

Many thanks for the update, very excited!

• 3016 posts
    November 9, 2017 8:00 AM PST

I am assuming that a lot of things are coming to a head,  and that perhaps you would like to tell us all about it in the latest newsletter,    I have MUCH patience,  it will be when it will be.    That saying..."is it soup yet?"    hehe

Cana

• 37 posts
    November 12, 2017 11:44 PM PST

Hoping to see something really good and special in this newsletter! Anticipation is killing me!

• 3852 posts
    November 13, 2017 6:33 AM PST

Given that the start of testing is expected to begin before the holidays a fairly obvious guess is that the newsletter will anounce it.

• 2886 posts
    November 13, 2017 7:17 AM PST

dorotea said:

Given that the start of testing is expected to begin before the holidays a fairly obvious guess is that the newsletter will anounce it.

"In time for the holidays" does not necessarily mean before them. It just means not after them. From what I've been reading, I actually really don't expect a PA announcement in this newsletter. I'm sure PA preparations have something to do with the delay. And that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned - they are hard at work. But I'm pretty sure the PA announcement will be separate from the newsletter. So don't get your hopes up :)

• 626 posts
    November 13, 2017 8:27 AM PST

Bazgrim said:

"In time for the holidays" does not necessarily mean before them. It just means not after them. From what I've been reading, I actually really don't expect a PA announcement in this newsletter. I'm sure PA preparations have something to do with the delay. And that's a good thing as far as I'm concerned - they are hard at work. But I'm pretty sure the PA announcement will be separate from the newsletter. So don't get your hopes up :)

I actaully agree with this. I'm not expecting to see the PA date within this Newsletter myself either. I expect that to come closer to the Start of PA, and much like you Baz I'm not expecting anything till next month. I've waited this long and can wait a little longer now that I know it will be here before 2018. 

• 3852 posts
    November 13, 2017 9:53 AM PST

I agree with both Bazgrim and Saicred - I am not *expecting* testing to start this week or next week nor do I *want* it to start until they are ready. But one can always hope and therefore I stand by my guess ((pouts)).

• 1404 posts
    November 13, 2017 2:55 PM PST

I have been watching the pledges.... I expect they will announce the discontinuation of pre-alpha pledges a week before they take them down.

Then pre-alpha shortly after they are gone.. pledges will change first.