Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

pre-alpha notice

• 319 posts
    November 7, 2017 2:47 PM PST

I could not find the answer to this so I am throwing it p for grabs. Will the people who are not in pre-alpha get the notice that it has started. I know the NDA probably will not let any info into the general forums but I still hope we find out just when it will start.

• 126 posts
    November 7, 2017 3:31 PM PST

Isaya said:

I could not find the answer to this so I am throwing it p for grabs. Will the people who are not in pre-alpha get the notice that it has started. I know the NDA probably will not let any info into the general forums but I still hope we find out just when it will start.

The NDA will definitely not let any info into the forums, cept the VIP lounge and other VIP only forums but I don't see the harm in letting the community know when it starts.

• 626 posts
    November 8, 2017 6:10 AM PST

According to past posts yes. VR will make sure everyone is aware of PA starting. FYI - It hasn't started just yet. 

• 763 posts
    November 8, 2017 6:31 AM PST

1. It is in VR's interest to show backers that they have progressed from the initial technical development phase to the 'Pre-Alpha' phase.

2. The pledges that include Pre-Alpha will be removed, or at the very least have Pre-Alpha access removed as a perk.

3. VIPs will have gritted teeth, a smug look on their faces and a statistically improbable number of 'sick days' off work!

So, yes: It is highly likley you will know when Pre-Alpha begins!

Evoras, checks his 'sick leave' entitlement .....

• 10 posts
    November 9, 2017 12:59 PM PST

PRE-ALPHA BEGINS WHEN I SAY IT BEGINS.

And I say it begins when VR says it begins.

Puahaha... I'm just a measly Alpha-access mongrel, but I can live vicariously and cluelessly through all you fancy pre-Alpha folks.