Forums » News and Announcements

Check Your Email Address

• 10 posts
    November 1, 2017 10:30 AM PDT

Nothing yet, though I'm hoping once my pledge gets updated maybe that will change. It was supposed to be updated over a month ago.

• 126 posts
    November 1, 2017 10:31 AM PDT

bemolien said:

Nothing yet, though I'm hoping once my pledge gets updated maybe that will change. It was supposed to be updated over a month ago.

If you upgraded your Pledge over a month ago and it doesn't show under Subscription/Settings I would suggest you submit a ticket for that. 

• 500 posts
    November 1, 2017 10:36 AM PDT

All good to go!

• 1 posts
    November 1, 2017 1:42 PM PDT

Good to go!

• 58 posts
    November 1, 2017 1:52 PM PDT
    Fixed. You had number 4 wrong. *EPL joke*

1)Log into your account on the official Pantheon forums
    2) Click "Subscription / Settings" on the navigation bar (near middle)
    3) Click the General tab and check the top box labelled "Email Address" matches your most active and well-protected email address
    4) Arsenal F.C.
    5) Profit
    • 17 posts
    November 1, 2017 4:18 PM PDT

I can't wait....release the hounds.  

• 429 posts
    November 1, 2017 4:20 PM PDT

checking... checking ...checking ... Awww :(

• 9115 posts
    November 1, 2017 5:03 PM PDT

leafnin said: Fixed. You had number 4 wrong. *EPL joke* 1)Log into your account on the official Pantheon forums 2) Click "Subscription / Settings" on the navigation bar (near middle) 3) Click the General tab and check the top box labelled "Email Address" matches your most active and well-protected email address 4) Arsenal F.C. 5) Profit

Lol

(Man U all the way!) :D

• 2 posts
    November 1, 2017 6:27 PM PDT

Feyshtey said:

randyozaki said:

Im so excited!!!! that means in a couple of weeks we should be receiving an email?

My play time is 630pm pst time to about midnight..Is anyone going to log in about the same time? Was there a thread on when people are logging in for groups?

I'd bet that you're months away still from logging in to play with your group of friends. It'll be more like "Log in at 6pm on the character we pre-generated in your account. You'll be at the bank. Please move items and cash in and out as quickly as you can for 30 minutes. This will be a load test of the bank system. Please fill out the log and note any issues, item losses or dups you experience." 

Ahh I see ..I remember my first encounter with a NPC on Everquest. I accidently attacked and next thing I knew " Loading please wait"

Im still excited...I got ahead of myself. I guess out job is to make sure the games are bug free so must be patient..got it!

Ive been looking for computer parts and its still so expensive..I wonder if i have time until the black friday deals?

• 11 posts
    November 1, 2017 8:19 PM PDT

Hmmm intresting.... I was under the impression they were already in the pre-alpha stage.. Guess this means that even alpha won't even happen till like june or july next year... mabye a 2020 release even. Kind of disheartning to wait that long, would upgrade further but fixed income has a tight rope on me, disablity only gives so much. Guess ill go back to my cave with this on the hopeful list.

• 58 posts
    November 1, 2017 8:34 PM PDT

Don't hate me too much grew up with an Uncle watching ManCity :)

Kilsin said:

• 9115 posts
    November 2, 2017 3:35 AM PDT

leafnin said:

Don't hate me too much grew up with an Uncle watching ManCity :)

Kilsin said:

Haha, no worries at all man, friendly rivalry :D

• 2756 posts
    November 2, 2017 8:22 AM PDT

So looking forward to Alpha. So jelly of those who will be in pre-Alpha! Have fun, guys and gals!

• 8 posts
    November 3, 2017 4:16 AM PDT

**checks his e-mail every hour on the hour...**

• 500 posts
    November 3, 2017 5:38 AM PDT

lI've read my email at tleast a couple of dozen times.  I have no doubt that I have the right email  I just can't wait to get in to support and see how things play out.

This post was edited by Grymmlocke at November 3, 2017 5:39 AM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    November 3, 2017 5:51 AM PDT

Ummaguma said:

**checks his e-mail every hour on the hour...**

They will be announcing dates at least a couple weeks in advance, so no need to wear yourself out right now. Don't worry - you won't miss it! Wait until we get an actual confirmed date then you can start refreshing like crazy lol. PA isn't quite imminent yet, but at least things are finally falling into place :)

• 126 posts
    November 3, 2017 5:55 AM PDT

Bazgrim said:

They will be announcing dates at least a couple weeks in advance, so no need to wear yourself out right now. Don't worry - you won't miss it! Wait until we get an actual confirmed date then you can start refreshing like crazy lol. PA isn't quite imminent yet, but at least things are finally falling into place :)

My subscription type is still showing my old one so am dealing with that right now (Support is on it so no worries). And even then, my email sends notifications to my phone. I'll see a blue light when something is there. No need to look every hour on the hour. :)

• 4 posts
    November 3, 2017 12:29 PM PDT
    just a guess.. but since they mentioned the monthly subscriptions would likely pay at least 2 months before invite and they would not be around much longer... my guess is PA starts just before Thanksgiving.. so get your out of game to do lists done. nothing soothes spouse agro more than a clean organized house and a knocked out honey-do list.
    • 56 posts
    November 3, 2017 7:34 PM PDT

Awsome! 

• 25 posts
    November 4, 2017 6:58 AM PDT

Longshanks has sent his scribes to make sure all is good (or i will be needing new scribes)....

Longshanks The King of England!!!

• 1 posts
    November 4, 2017 7:07 AM PDT

Sweet See you guys there  ;) 

Saylix...

• 50 posts
    November 5, 2017 5:31 AM PST

Holywind said:

Bazgrim said:

My subscription type is still showing my old one so am dealing with that right now (Support is on it so no worries). And even then, my email sends notifications to my phone. I'll see a blue light when something is there. No need to look every hour on the hour. :)

Try logging in and out of your account. It's what made my upgrade show.

• 126 posts
    November 5, 2017 5:35 AM PST

Zazzaro said:

Try logging in and out of your account. It's what made my upgrade show.

Did that and nothing changed. It's just that the CS team is swamped and it takes time to find and verify the payment details of the upgrade. I was never impatient and it's all fixed now. :)

• 11 posts
    November 5, 2017 6:14 AM PST

Everything looks good Caption. Can't express my excitment for this game.

Question: When you said ready for the holidays, is that Thanksgiving or Christmas .... LOL .... please say Thanksgiving!!!

• 399 posts
    November 5, 2017 9:55 AM PST

Ho Ho Ho :)