Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

character availability

• 319 posts
    October 24, 2017 8:22 AM PDT

I was wondering if there will be a full compliment of race and class available for pre-alpha and alpha. while they are not available to see now will they be ready for the pre-alpha or will it not be an important aspect of the game in pre-alpha.

• 1618 posts
    October 24, 2017 8:24 AM PDT
    Kilsin has stated that, most likely, we will only start with what has been revealed. Others would be added as testing progresses.
    • 319 posts
    October 24, 2017 8:27 AM PDT

thanks beefcake

• 48 posts
    October 24, 2017 12:23 PM PDT

good to know

• 1120 posts
    October 24, 2017 3:07 PM PDT

They also mentioned that  that pre alpha was going to be used to test load on servers and massive bugs, most of the actual testing will be done during alpha and beta.   So unless creating a class that isn't available causes the server to crash, I think we will be ok limiting them lol.

• 1095 posts
    December 9, 2017 3:24 PM PST

Isaya said:

I was wondering if there will be a full compliment of race and class available for pre-alpha and alpha. while they are not available to see now will they be ready for the pre-alpha or will it not be an important aspect of the game in pre-alpha.

Yeap I think alot of class and race testing will be in alpha.

• 82 posts
    December 9, 2017 5:04 PM PST

I hope the char creation is good with allot of options its what immerses me into a game right from the beginning