Forums » News and Announcements

Our First Ever Fantheon!

• 9115 posts
    October 22, 2017 4:03 AM PDT

We were so happy to host our first ever Fantheon! It was great to meet everyone and we look forward to many more! #PRF #CommunityMatters

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing

Image may contain: 2 people, indoor

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at October 22, 2017 4:03 AM PDT
    • 248 posts
    October 22, 2017 4:11 AM PDT

Looks like everyone had a great time :D

Next time in europe!!

-sorte.

• 278 posts
    October 22, 2017 4:11 AM PDT

Wish i was there why does US need to be soooooo far away damn it :=)

EDIT

Where is the BEAN's ????????

This post was edited by Grizzly at October 22, 2017 4:21 AM PDT
    • 184 posts
    October 22, 2017 8:05 AM PDT

Ah wish I knew about this! That'd be a lot of fun, even post launch. 

• 15 posts
    October 22, 2017 9:14 AM PDT

You guys need to have something up here in the Northeast (and closer to Europe as well)  More fun - and Lobster!!!!

• 416 posts
    October 22, 2017 9:58 AM PDT

Sorry I missed this one, but certainly hope I will be able to attend one in the future!

• 1120 posts
    October 22, 2017 10:25 AM PDT

Itchies500 said:

You guys need to have something up here in the Northeast (and closer to Europe as well)  More fun - and Lobster!!!!

You mean more buffalo wings!

• 3016 posts
    October 22, 2017 10:20 PM PDT

Nice to see the pics, everyone seems very involved in conversation,  LOTS to talk about that's for sure. :)

• October 26, 2017 5:39 PM PDT

It was a blast to get to meet everyone who could make it and really feel the excitement in person!  We have such a great community and it really shows.

• 57 posts
    October 27, 2017 11:18 AM PDT

Man, I read the title to this and was thinking the next one was already planned!

• 4 posts
    October 27, 2017 9:15 PM PDT

Good Thing I was hiding in the corner :) busy stuffing my face with the CheeseSteak... NomNomNom So good!!

Was a great time!  Thanks to Jason and Ben for inviting Retired and I!

• 56 posts
    October 28, 2017 5:13 PM PDT

Feeling bad to have miss this event. Hoping there will be more similar events. Will come to next one. 

• 11 posts
    October 30, 2017 11:32 AM PDT

Had an amazing time meeting the devs and the other Fantheon's! Good times and see you guys at the next one!

• 281 posts
    October 31, 2017 2:25 PM PDT

Cool, I'm in two of the pics, lol!

I really enjoyed the night.  Meeting Brad, Cory, Sierra, Ben, Bazgrim, Durp, Pyye and everyone else, was awesome and all the conversations about Pantheon and great MMOs of the past.

• October 31, 2017 2:45 PM PDT

Garlaanx said:

Good Thing I was hiding in the corner :) busy stuffing my face with the CheeseSteak... NomNomNom So good!!

Was a great time!  Thanks to Jason and Ben for inviting Retired and I!

I'm sure we got you in some of the others.  This was a small excerpt of what I believe we all collected.  At least one of these was taken by Durp, I just downloaded all the photos I saw. 

But y'know, even if we get you eating.. at least you're not picking lint off of Ceythos' shoulder... 

• 2756 posts
    November 2, 2017 8:34 AM PDT

Would love to meet you guys!  Let me know when you're in the UK - I'm 50 miles from London, so, you know I could fit Brad, Kilsin and others in spare rooms and we could get the train into town for a Fantheon party ;)

• 126 posts
    November 2, 2017 9:06 AM PDT

Looks like it was a fun gathering. Definitely would have liked to join had I been in the area or had it been held in Ottawa. 

• 2886 posts
    November 2, 2017 10:28 AM PDT

Was fun! Looking forward to watching these grow.

• 399 posts
    November 2, 2017 12:47 PM PDT

Yes the meet and greet was great.  Had a lot of fun! 

• 510 posts
    November 2, 2017 1:19 PM PDT

So when is the first date in Las Vegas?  You KNOW you're coming here....

This post was edited by Nephretiti at November 2, 2017 1:20 PM PDT
    • 668 posts
    November 4, 2017 8:58 PM PDT

The wife and I were actually there but we were late coming from the Queen Mary event (which was CRAZY)...  

We were able to get some quality time in with everyone at Fantheon event and it was so much fun hearing them talk about the game progress.

• 106 posts
    November 5, 2017 9:57 PM PST

Hello everyone. Question, when will there a next one? What date? I could not find the info on next fantheon. At least this gives some of us a year out to make plans.

• 2886 posts
    November 6, 2017 7:33 AM PST

Ravenwolf said:

Hello everyone. Question, when will there a next one? What date? I could not find the info on next fantheon. At least this gives some of us a year out to make plans.

There's currently no information about the next one. I highly doubt anything will be confirmed a year ahead of time, at least until these gatherings get bigger. This was kinda impromptu - they didn't even announce this one until 2 days before it happened. In fact, it wasn't even labeled as a "Fantheon" lol. Granted, it was the first one and very casual, so I'd expect a little more heads up the next time, but not a whole year. They're probably just gonna be small informal meetups for the time being, maybe just based off of existing conventions that VR goes to. VR wasn't even confirmed to be at TwitchCon until a couple months beforehand. The community is still relatively small and spread out and the focus is on getting the game ready, so it's hard to prepare so far ahead of time for an event without it taking away from the primary goal and therefore not being worth it. My guess is they won't really become an actual thing until after launch.

This post was edited by Bazgrim at November 6, 2017 7:40 AM PST
    • 671 posts
    November 7, 2017 5:45 PM PST

Was this even posted somewhere? (1st I am hearing of this.)

• 2886 posts
    November 8, 2017 6:33 AM PST

Hieromonk said:

Was this even posted somewhere? (1st I am hearing of this.)

As far as I know, it was only posted on Twitter. In this case, it seemed relatively spontaneous. Mostly invited by word of mouth at the convention itself.

This post was edited by Bazgrim at November 8, 2017 6:33 AM PST