Forums » News and Announcements

It's Time To Spill The Beans...Hype!!

• 9115 posts
    October 20, 2017 4:59 PM PDT

Not only can fans and newcomers alike meet some of the team behind the game and watch live gameplay but in addition to the developer meet and greet a 30 minute stage presentation of Pantheon will take place on the Indie Stage at 2:30 pm PDT Saturday, October 21 when a special announcement will be made!

Be sure to check us out by watching this link on Saturday, Oct 21 at 2:30 pm PDT: https://www.twitch.tv/twitchconindieworkshop

Here are some pics of the team and our booth!

• 1404 posts
    October 20, 2017 5:09 PM PDT

I'll be watching. 

....could it be alpha?

• 1120 posts
    October 20, 2017 5:36 PM PDT

Bards will be available at launch!

• 53 posts
    October 20, 2017 5:53 PM PDT

Nice. Can we get some names of some of the people that we see in the photos?

It's nice to be able to match up names and faces.

• 42 posts
    October 20, 2017 6:01 PM PDT
    I'm so excited I will definitely be watching
    • 2 posts
    October 20, 2017 6:42 PM PDT

While a pre-alpha announcement would be amazing, I’m not that optimistic. The keyword here is “B”eans.

My guess is they’ve completed series “B” funding, and the dream gets to live another day. Woot!!

• 68 posts
    October 20, 2017 6:47 PM PDT

I'll be watching :)

• 3 posts
    October 20, 2017 7:02 PM PDT

Exciting! Wishing everyone there the best and good luck with the presentation!

• 3016 posts
    October 20, 2017 7:06 PM PDT

Thirty minute stage presentation..COOL.   Love the armor/robes of that left hand figure in the poster.    The artwork is just lovely. :)

Cana

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at October 21, 2017 11:13 AM PDT
    • 3016 posts
    October 20, 2017 7:08 PM PDT

Laeril said:

Nice. Can we get some names of some of the people that we see in the photos?

It's nice to be able to match up names and faces.

Brad,  Sierra and the guy on the right at the computer is Montreseur I believe. :) (world builder)

Cana

• 151 posts
    October 20, 2017 7:12 PM PDT
    moving to whisky-testing
    • 73 posts
    October 20, 2017 7:14 PM PDT

Nice. I'll certainly plan to watch you all Saturday.

• 37 posts
    October 20, 2017 7:38 PM PDT
    Awesome, curious what the announcement will be! I’m guessing there is more to ‘beans’ than funding, hoping there is anyways
    • 257 posts
    October 20, 2017 8:39 PM PDT

Who photoshopped that pic? Brad playing Shovel Knight or some sorts is a lot more believable than work stuff on his IPad. Also, get with the times Brad - It's all about the Switch for traveling these days. Kidding aside, hope you guys didn't overbook your trip and had time to relax and enjoy.

• 82 posts
    October 20, 2017 8:41 PM PDT

Wont be able to watch live will it be posted to youtube after?

• 82 posts
    October 20, 2017 8:41 PM PDT

sorry double post

This post was edited by Ultra at October 20, 2017 8:42 PM PDT
    • 103 posts
    October 20, 2017 10:36 PM PDT

Ultra said:

Wont be able to watch live will it be posted to youtube after?

It always has been so I'm assuming this will be no exception

• 39 posts
    October 20, 2017 11:37 PM PDT

You can usually watch on their twitch channel right after they finish the stream. Youtube can take a while to upload.

This post was edited by Insomnium at October 20, 2017 11:38 PM PDT
    • 39 posts
    October 20, 2017 11:51 PM PDT

Jaynes said: Awesome, curious what the announcement will be! I’m guessing there is more to ‘beans’ than funding, hoping there is anyways

They are going to go up on stage literally with a can of beans and spill them on the ground. Then walk off

• 56 posts
    October 21, 2017 1:14 AM PDT

Insomnium said:

Jaynes said: Awesome, curious what the announcement will be! I’m guessing there is more to ‘beans’ than funding, hoping there is anyways

They are going to go up on stage literally with a can of beans and spill them on the ground. Then walk off

hahahahahahhahahah. I can see Kilsin doing that for some reason...

• 248 posts
    October 21, 2017 1:31 AM PDT

Hype Hype Hype!

Can't wait to hear what's to be announced :D

-sorte.

• 470 posts
    October 21, 2017 3:12 AM PDT

Atlas said:

While a pre-alpha announcement would be amazing, I’m not that optimistic. The keyword here is “B”eans.

My guess is they’ve completed series “B” funding, and the dream gets to live another day. Woot!!

It could certainly be a pre-alpha announcement, or maybe the devs are just having an assortment of beans for lunch. But I expect it's far more sinister than that...To discover this secret, we have to examine the post itself...

Beans is often the term used by people to describe financial folk, the term bean counter comes to mind. So it could be the bean counters have more funding through series B funding. But that would be to simple to speculate so let's jump further down this rabbit hole. There's the term bean itself...and beans as we all know were famous with Jack, he did after all once grow a giant beanstalk with them. And what was at the top of that beanstalk? Giants! And giants are a key part of the fantasy genre. (secret beanstalk level reveal?) 

But wait, there's more. Bean is a 4 letter word that begins with B. They're often associated with magical properties. Some people even call it beans, beans, the musical fruit for reasons best left unsaid. But think about it. What other thing do we know that starts with B and, like beans, is also known for pulling music out of their backsides? Bards!

Ok, ok. Enough fun and silliness. It's probably most likely going to be a pre-alpha date or something positive about funding. I'm leaning towards pre-alpha since in that last stream they seemed to indicate that it might be getting ready to start soon TM.

This post was edited by Kratuk at October 21, 2017 3:14 AM PDT
    • 50 posts
    October 21, 2017 3:59 AM PDT

Hmm let's see beans. Beans come in a can. Cans, cans are shipped on boats. Boats, boats float on water. Water, there are ports on water. Ports, port.... Nintendo Switch Port!!!

Guessing it could be pre alpha announcement. They been saying recently that pre alpha access is going to be closed soon because they are close to the testing the numbers they want. If it's not, will be something just as exciting I'm sure.

This post was edited by Zazzaro at October 21, 2017 4:03 AM PDT
    • 39 posts
    October 21, 2017 4:21 AM PDT

Atlas said:

Maybe it's the eans part. EARLY ACCESS NOVEMBER START!!!!

• 9115 posts
    October 21, 2017 4:29 AM PDT

Todays the day! Come and witness a special announcement during our stream on the Indy Stage at 2:30 pm PDT: https://www.twitch.tv/twitchconindieworkshop   #PRF