Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

VR T-shirt

• 13 posts
    October 12, 2017 11:30 AM PDT
    I think it would be fun to have a t shirt that's pretty plain, but have "Soon tm" on one side and then the games name and VR logo on the other. Or something like that, starts as an inside joke for fans and everyone is gonna be asking wtf it means lol. just draw more attention to this game!
    • 1120 posts
    October 12, 2017 8:31 PM PDT

In my experience (as someone who always looks for the next best shirt), the only people that would ask what it means would be people already in the "gaming circle".  Which most have heard of the game already.

I love the idea, and would purchase one!  However i dont think it would have the intended effect you desire lol.

• 2886 posts
    October 13, 2017 5:35 AM PDT

I agree with Porygon that existing gamers would probably be the only ones that would care, so don't expect much attention at the grocery store. However, I think it's important to not underestimate that there's still a ton of gamers that haven't had the privilege of even hearing about the game yet. Therefore, this would be a great conversation starter to wear around TwitchCon or something like that.

• 13 posts
    October 14, 2017 6:57 AM PDT
    Yeah good point, it would be great for the gaming cons and events.
    • 1120 posts
    October 14, 2017 11:17 AM PDT

Bazgrim said:

I agree with Porygon that existing gamers would probably be the only ones that would care, so don't expect much attention at the grocery store. However, I think it's important to not underestimate that there's still a ton of gamers that haven't had the privilege of even hearing about the game yet. Therefore, this would be a great conversation starter to wear around TwitchCon or something like that.

+1

As i said, i would absolutely wear something like this.  Proceeds go to fund the game!  wheres Kilsin, lets make this happen!

• 3016 posts
    October 18, 2017 11:26 AM PDT

Need a webstore, someone who can design the designs..order t-shirts in various colours and sizes, (BULK is cheaper)   and then the screen printing process.   And someone to manage the webstore.   Hope they do this after release once more money comes in,  for now I doubt money will go towards that before the game.  :)     That's one of my wishes..for supporting the game after release,   a webstore that sells t-shirts, hoodies, (Pantheon logo,  This is Gonna Rock logo..etc)  coffee cups, mugs, bumper stickers,  bobble heads..limited edition art,  cloth maps,  Pantheon comic books and so on.

Cana

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at October 18, 2017 11:29 AM PDT
    • 77 posts
    October 21, 2017 7:02 AM PDT

Soon tm has been around for a long, long, long, long while now. The joke wouldn't relate just to VR and could possibly get them into trouble. I didn't realize it was actually already copyrighted as I first encountered it probably around 2009ish. 

SoonTM: Copyright 2004-2017 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user.

• 1120 posts
    October 21, 2017 8:39 AM PDT

Then just "soon".  Same message.  Less blizzard lawyers.