Forums » Support

Upgrading a Pledge from a lower tier to another.

• 26 posts
    October 3, 2017 9:28 AM PDT

I have the Advisors Pledge and wanted to go up to the Originator's Pledge. Anyway, I input my information to purchase the $100 for 12-month plan thinking that I would be credited the $300 I already spent or something of the like, but it still says that I am at the Advisor's pledge stage. My issue is a two-part issue seeing as I would like to go with paying the remainder $700 upfront instead of going with the monthly plan, I know I should have thought that part through better, but it is what it is. The second part is where can I find it telling me that I am updated in status to the newer pledge?

*Edit* I have forwarded my concerns onto Support from a previous link I found in other threads, but if any additional information can be had here I would appreciate it.

This post was edited by Natakeu at October 3, 2017 9:53 AM PDT
    • 13 posts
    October 3, 2017 10:30 AM PDT

Actually, let me know what you find out. I'd like to do that same thing within the next couple of days and I noticed it said it was was going to charge the $1000. Since I've already put down $300, is there a way to upgrade for just the extra $700, or do you have to give a brand new $1000 pledge, which doesn't make sense to me having given $300 already. 

• 2395 posts
    October 3, 2017 11:43 AM PDT

1. Regarding paying the difference...

From Kilsin:

"Go to this link: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/upgrade/

Click the link for the pledge that you currently have, then use the drop down box to select the pledge you want to upgrade to and then you just need to pay the difference.

If you have any further issues please submit a support ticket (https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/) so the team can have a better look at your account and help you further :)"

(Source: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/3254/regarding-upgrading-pledge)

2. Regarding displaying your current pledge level...

From Kilsin:

"The process is manual unfortunately due to the nature of these forums but if you submit a support ticket one of our friendly team members will be able to help you change that to reflect your upgrade, as an assurance, though, what you see on your account is purely cosmetic, if you upgraded we have that information already, so do not worry. 

You can find the link for Support here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/"

(Source: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/4898/pledge-upgrade)

@Natakeu So basically... submitting a support ticket is all you have to do haha. There's nothing to worry about :)

This post was edited by Bazgrim at October 3, 2017 11:45 AM PDT
    • 26 posts
    October 3, 2017 12:01 PM PDT

I have followed the instructions given above and the system warned me that it could take up to three days to process everything. Thank you for your time Bazgrim!

• 2395 posts
    October 3, 2017 12:45 PM PDT

Natakeu said:

I have followed the instructions given above and the system warned me that it could take up to three days to process everything. Thank you for your time Bazgrim!

Yes, especially with the high volume of support tickets that VR is experiencing regarding account upgrades since the last stream. So the best thing you can do for now is just wait.

Glad to help as always.

• 134 posts
    October 3, 2017 1:57 PM PDT

Natakeu said:

I have the Advisors Pledge and wanted to go up to the Originator's Pledge. Anyway, I input my information to purchase the $100 for 12-month plan thinking that I would be credited the $300 I already spent or something of the like, but it still says that I am at the Advisor's pledge stage. My issue is a two-part issue seeing as I would like to go with paying the remainder $700 upfront instead of going with the monthly plan, I know I should have thought that part through better, but it is what it is. The second part is where can I find it telling me that I am updated in status to the newer pledge?

*Edit* I have forwarded my concerns onto Support from a previous link I found in other threads, but if any additional information can be had here I would appreciate it.

I did an upgrade a bit ago and from my understanding they do all of these by hand, so it may take a little time to reflect on your account. One thing I recommended was that they should add a confirmation email as when I upgraded mine I didn't really get a notification of any kind that it had gone through. So I was a bit concerned the wheels might have gotten jammed, but it was fine. Support cleared mine up in about a day, I'm sure they'll get you pretty quickly too. But that confirmation email would put a lot of those concerns to rest.

• 7234 posts
    October 3, 2017 2:58 PM PDT

Thank you, folks! CS is very busy currently but we will get to the tickets as soon as possible, so we apologise if there is a delay but we had a team member badly affected by the cyclone and a couple of us are helping out in the meantime.

• 11 posts
    October 3, 2017 6:17 PM PDT

My only concern about upgrading using the link provided is when you get to the credit card detail page it says you will be charged $900 (in my case) for the upgrade, not $100 per month for 9 months. Will my card be charged the full $900 US?

Nevermind this. I found that by just changing your subscription you can go with the monthly charge. It says $100/month for 12 months but that puts you at $1200 instead of $1000 (or $900 if you are upgrading from say a Keeper's Pledge).

This post was edited by Holywind at October 3, 2017 6:23 PM PDT
    • 7234 posts
    October 4, 2017 1:50 AM PDT

Holywind said:

My only concern about upgrading using the link provided is when you get to the credit card detail page it says you will be charged $900 (in my case) for the upgrade, not $100 per month for 9 months. Will my card be charged the full $900 US?

Nevermind this. I found that by just changing your subscription you can go with the monthly charge. It says $100/month for 12 months but that puts you at $1200 instead of $1000 (or $900 if you are upgrading from say a Keeper's Pledge).

Yes, upgrading via a payment plan costs extra due to the taxes, fees and management associated with the monthly charges, paying in full is much easier for us and as such, is discounted. :)

• 13 posts
    October 5, 2017 12:56 PM PDT

My current Cohorts pledge is spread over 12 months and will soon be coming to an end,  is there an option to continue this pledge for another 12 months but its then upgraded to the Originators Pledge? or is that too complex to manage?

• 7234 posts
    October 5, 2017 6:24 PM PDT

rossjb said:

My current Cohorts pledge is spread over 12 months and will soon be coming to an end,  is there an option to continue this pledge for another 12 months but its then upgraded to the Originators Pledge? or is that too complex to manage?

I don't think there is an option to use payments to upgrade past that, there definitely isn't an option to continue it but if you speak to CS via a ticket they may be able to assist you further with some more information/options.

• 10 posts
    October 10, 2017 11:23 PM PDT

Hey Kilsin, I have a question as well. I saw this thread and figured I probably shouldn't make another thread since I have a related question.

I upgraded from Protector's Pledge to Advisor's Pledge about a week ago but I haven't seen that change reflected in my subcription settings yet. Does it normally take a while for this to update? I just want to be sure payment was received and nothing is wrong.

• 1463 posts
    October 10, 2017 11:51 PM PDT

Dangoss said:

Hey Kilsin, I have a question as well. I saw this thread and figured I probably shouldn't make another thread since I have a related question.

I upgraded from Protector's Pledge to Advisor's Pledge about a week ago but I haven't seen that change reflected in my subcription settings yet. Does it normally take a while for this to update? I just want to be sure payment was received and nothing is wrong.

I had that problem last year. Just open up a support ticket and they'll sort you out in no time.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

• 7234 posts
    October 11, 2017 1:57 AM PDT

Cromulent said:

Dangoss said:

I had that problem last year. Just open up a support ticket and they'll sort you out in no time.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

Yes, sadly the website isn;t great at auto managing things like upgrades or payment plans and treats them like a subscription, so once the final payment is made it expires and sets the account back to free, so we have to manually change that every time for every single person, it is a lot of work but we do it as fast as we can for everyone so there is little downtime!

Upgrades are handled in a similar manner so if you submit a support ticket as Crom kindly pointed out, one of us will be able to manually upgrade you my friend, sorry for any inconvenience, hopefully, the new forums will be ready for pre-alpha and we can set these ones on fire and watch them burn slowly! haha :)

• 10 posts
    October 14, 2017 1:53 PM PDT

Appreciated, thanks guys!

• 7234 posts
    October 14, 2017 5:08 PM PDT

Dangoss said:

Appreciated, thanks guys!

You're very welcome my friend :)