Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

viewability

• 319 posts
    September 29, 2017 2:41 PM PDT

Will I need a top notch monitor or will the results I got today with what I have now be the same on release

• 15 posts
    September 30, 2017 1:10 PM PDT

Your monitor has the capability to reproduce the quality of what you viewed and possibly even better. However, the quality of gameplay you will see on your monitor while playing the game will depend on your pc's hardware and monitor. The video that you watched was played and streamed on a higher end pc setup. Also, the potential graphic quality of the game and video settings upon release will be better than what you just watched because that's what the development team is working on right now. VR has said all along that the game will be playable on average pc setups if that's all that you're looking for.

• 1785 posts
    September 30, 2017 8:39 PM PDT

One nice thing about the way abilities and spells are envisioned to work in Pantheon is you won't have to have a ton of screen real estate dedicated to hotbars, unlike many other games.  Which means that whether you're rocking a 17" cube or a 28" widescreen, you'll still have more viewable area than you're probably used to :)