Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Thank You VR!

• 57 posts
    September 28, 2017 7:23 AM PDT

I just know that in the vast majority of anything done throughout life people don't get enough thanks or enough praise.

I wanted to create this thread to give credit to the VR team for working so hard on getting this game up and running for the community. There has been bumps in the road, there has been unforseen circumstances, along with great acheivements. There tends to be a lot of concern and/or bickering here on the forms or in other media such as twitter, facebook or what have you.

Thank you Brad for the idea and the fortitude to stick with your plans and continue to press forward even when times were dim.

Thank you Kilsin for putting up with all of us here on the forums! (and for the comedic jumps off the ledge...)

Thank you Chris Perkins for all of the hard work you do to make the game come to life and feel alive.

Thank you Sierrs for taking those extra steps to give the VIP's as much info as possible in a timely fashion.

And for those who did not get named do not feel it is due to lack of thanks for your work. It is due to lack of memory on my part(also I don't want to break rules and accidentally give privy info from the VIP side of the fence)! So thank you to the entire VR team for working as hard as you guys are at creating the next home away from home for many people in the community. You guys don't get to hear it enough.

Keep on trucking and we'll keep on waiting!

Edit: thanks Kilsin. Fixed her name!

This post was edited by Sitoryp at September 28, 2017 2:31 PM PDT
    • 319 posts
    September 28, 2017 7:33 AM PDT

You have my thanks and admiration-to all the folks at VR

• 3016 posts
    September 28, 2017 11:54 AM PDT

Absolutely I appreciate all you have done so far and what you have up your sleeves for the future (dying to know that!!)  :)

Cana

• 17 posts
    September 28, 2017 12:47 PM PDT

Yes I agree Thank you for the effort and do not lose sight of the dream. I would give all of your staff a hug save four of you..... >< you will have to fight it out amongst yourselves as to who gets one. 

• 9115 posts
    September 28, 2017 2:27 PM PDT

Thank you Sitoryp, it is a kind gesture and much appreciated my friend :)

Just as an FYI though, it is actually Sierra (Zynxs), not Sarah hehe :D

• 624 posts
    September 28, 2017 6:33 PM PDT

What's in a name.  That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet

my bard buddy Bill Shakespeare

that's not to suggest that Sierra smells, nor the Keeper-of-Beans (unless those suckers get wet, ugh, sprouted mouldy beans stink). Whatever your current odor state Big K & Sista Z, I would like to add my appreciation for all the voodoo, that you two, so often do, so well. I could never handle your jobs with such aplomb, you make it look effortless.  Bravo.

This post was edited by Kumu at September 28, 2017 6:33 PM PDT