Forums » News and Announcements

#TwitchCon 2017 Winners!

• 9115 posts
    September 28, 2017 3:57 AM PDT
    Congratulations to our two #TwitchCon 3-day pass winners @BazgrimTV and @Nerdy_and_Fit

Thank you all for participating, it was really tough to pick a winner with so many great entries! We hope to see many of you at TwitchCon this year and if you are there make sure you drop by and say hi the team at booth 1309 in the Indie Zone.

Image may contain: one or more people
    • 248 posts
    September 28, 2017 4:18 AM PDT

Grats to the winners! :D

Please take pictures so someone like me that can't go can have a peek <3

-sorte.

• 624 posts
    September 28, 2017 4:48 AM PDT

Congratulations indeed, have fun!

• 2886 posts
    September 28, 2017 6:22 AM PDT

Woohoo can't wait! I'll be hanging out at the Pantheon booth quite a bit and would love to meet as many of you as I can! So shoot me a message if you're gonna be there :)

I'll also definitely be posting pics/vids to my BazgrimTV Twitter & Facebook to document the adventure :D

• 626 posts
    September 28, 2017 6:26 AM PDT

@Bazgrim - I'll give you two Oreos and a glass of milk if you steal me a floppy of the game to play. Check near Brad's Pocket Protector. He likes to keep his game close to his heart. 

PS - This is well deserved for all you do for the community. Happy you were one of the winners!

This post was edited by Reignborn at September 28, 2017 6:44 AM PDT
    • 3016 posts
    September 28, 2017 8:18 AM PDT

Wow  Congrats you guys...take some pics to show us after you've been through the whole exciting event :)  Oh thank you Bazgrim I can't wait to see the pics and hear what went on. :)

Cana

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at September 28, 2017 8:19 AM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    September 28, 2017 8:27 AM PDT

CanadinaXegony said:

Wow  Congrats you guys...take some pics to show us after you've been through the whole exciting event :)  Oh thank you Bazgrim I can't wait to see the pics and hear what went on. :)

Cana

I'm planning on putting together a compilation when it's all said and done and posting it on my YouTube channel, to which I'll leave a link on the forums. But live updates will be on FB & Twitter :)

• 77 posts
    September 28, 2017 6:54 PM PDT

Grats PantheonBot Bazgrim!!! Have fun mate!!

• 2886 posts
    October 1, 2017 10:47 AM PDT

Vaeruun said:

Grats PantheonBot Bazgrim!!! Have fun mate!!

Lol thanks! I definitely will :)