Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Total War: Warhammer 2

• 1468 posts
    September 26, 2017 10:40 AM PDT

Anyone going to be playing this when it is released on the 28th of September?

I love the Total War series of games and am really looking forward to this coming out. Maybe we could set up some multiplayer games if anyone is interested?

I'm not brilliant at the game but I do enjoy just playing around with it and will be using it to take my mind off the wait for pre-alpha to keep me occupied :). Any other Total War fans or strategy game fans in general?

• 2752 posts
    September 26, 2017 11:35 AM PDT

I will definitely be playing it, but probably not quite on the 28th. I am currently neck deep in Divinity: Original Sin 2 and loving every second of it. 

I love the Total War series (though I guess I haven't played since the amazing Shogun 2) and I hear this one is supposedly the best yet, by a large margin. I'm just mediocre at the games at best since micro managing each and every individual battle isn't my forte so I take more losses than probably necessary. I can't imagine how this plays out multiplayer, it must take many days!

• 1468 posts
    September 26, 2017 11:42 AM PDT

Iksar said:

I will definitely be playing it, but probably not quite on the 28th. I am currently neck deep in Divinity: Original Sin 2 and loving every second of it. 

I love the Total War series (though I guess I haven't played since the amazing Shogun 2) and I hear this one is supposedly the best yet, by a large margin. I'm just mediocre at the games at best since micro managing each and every individual battle isn't my forte so I take more losses than probably necessary. I can't imagine how this plays out multiplayer, it must take many days!

I just stick to doing individual battles in multiplayer because there is no way I'd have the time to do a multiplayer campaign. I'm the same I just enjoy playing it. I'm not really one of those people who only play on legendary difficulty.