Forums » News and Announcements

Another Pantheon stream with CohhCarnage!

• 17 posts
    October 3, 2017 1:34 AM PDT

Manouk said:

Wow!

I just saw it, it looks really good. I wanted to scrub the ogres spine-divot it looked so real. When you guys were on the tower- by kilsin just standing on the edge made me tense. I wanted to tel him to get back - lol

The clouds are more than I expected. (can you program quest/lore/event related shapes in the clouds? so if I look up in the sky during the blood moon and see the shape of a wolvens head I know that its a harbinger for somehting something, or like the vision from the priest in the first season of Vikings.)

I see what you mean by the water shading- again more than I expected and everythig looks so much more organic- the rocks looked really good.

And the cave! I remember the cave! Initially a screenshot of that bridge kilsin was able to give, it was good then- its great now! just looking up at the crystals and the dark upon dark shadows of the ratkin monsters.

AND I heard very soon. So does that mean instead of soon the soon-ness is now shorter to "very soon"?

That about covers it!!! Just need to bring the Trolls in the mix let them be found in some underground expansion or something!!!!

• 1281 posts
    October 3, 2017 5:05 PM PDT

I would guess that the 60 fps cap is there while in development because that is probably the target performance level.

• 1 posts
    October 5, 2017 6:26 PM PDT

The visual updates are looking great! Can't wait to see how it effects the combat graphic upgrades. 

• 4 posts
    October 5, 2017 9:34 PM PDT

Really enjoy these Cohh streams, you can tell the guy is a fan and its great to see the team engaging with him, definitely need to get some more streamers on board in alpha, would love to see boogie2988 get in on it too.

• 56 posts
    October 7, 2017 9:06 AM PDT

grandoccultist said:

Really enjoy these Cohh streams, you can tell the guy is a fan and its great to see the team engaging with him, definitely need to get some more streamers on board in alpha, would love to see boogie2988 get in on it too.

Yes, please bring boogie2988 into a stream. I love Cohh's genuine reactions and excitment to Pantheon and boogie2988 did a great QnA stream with Brad a few years ago.

• 56 posts
    October 10, 2017 6:40 PM PDT

Thank you for the post! 

Had no idea there was a new one. I appreciate CohhCarnage's livestream events. 

• 24 posts
    November 4, 2017 2:50 PM PDT

I'm late in posting this, but I wanted to comment that CohhCarnage was such an amazing fit for this game.  I really enjoyed him - excellent choice.

• 668 posts
    November 4, 2017 8:54 PM PDT

Never to late to brag about this last stream!  As I stated before, the lighting improvments are amazing compared to previous "same" areas.  Some of the technical things like shadows on the character's backs etc. were really well done.  The water graphics will be awesome, and they are not even done with the entire effects yet.

I really like the progress they have shown over the last year.  Good stuff VR!