Forums » News and Announcements

September's Newsletter is out!

• 294 posts
    September 18, 2017 2:58 PM PDT

As always, another enjoyable read.

The pics and article about lighting was awesome.

I truly liked that Manouk chose to be a developer. I would do the same.

• 16 posts
    September 20, 2017 9:41 AM PDT

Looks Good keep up the work can't wait to dive in and explore.

• 151 posts
    September 23, 2017 5:23 PM PDT
    Graphics looks good, but how are the other 'departments' progressing?
    • 5 posts
    September 24, 2017 6:27 AM PDT

it looks great 

• 1399 posts
    September 24, 2017 7:33 AM PDT

Hyperium said: Graphics looks good, but how are the other 'departments' progressing?

It's not a lot, we need to understand it would be unwise for them to give out too much info. But in this September news letter they did give us some.

September 2017 State of the Game Breakdown

In General Pantheon Discussion there are a couple of threads where we are sharing interpitations of what we belive they mean with each of those bullet points they gave us. Like I said it's not a lot, but I'm hoping next months bullet points will build on these showing progress.

• 103 posts
    September 24, 2017 2:20 PM PDT

Zorkon said: 

Like I said it's not a lot, but I'm hoping next months bullet points will build on these showing progress.

Personally I'm hoping that they'll inform us of an upcomming twitch stream in this next month's newsletter....please have mercy v.v

• 2886 posts
    September 24, 2017 2:43 PM PDT

Jacasta said:

Zorkon said: 

Like I said it's not a lot, but I'm hoping next months bullet points will build on these showing progress.

Personally I'm hoping that they'll inform us of an upcomming twitch stream in this next month's newsletter....please have mercy v.v

Was the not-so-subtle announcement of a stream in this newsletter not good enough? lol. The "official" announcement should be this week, meaning that it'll probably air even before the next newsletter comes out. Hopefully the next major announcement after that is for you-know-what.

• 5 posts
    September 24, 2017 2:46 PM PDT
    So does the game engine favor nvidia or ati cards?
    • 2886 posts
    September 24, 2017 3:39 PM PDT

frank3935 said: So does the game engine favor nvidia or ati cards?

It's too early to tell - that sort of thing requires a large sample size through pre-alpha, alpha, and beta testing. However, the goal is, of course, to make the game playable on a wide variety of machines.

• 1399 posts
    September 24, 2017 7:35 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

Jacasta said:

Zorkon said: 

Was the not-so-subtle announcement of a stream in this newsletter not good enough? lol. The "official" announcement should be this week, meaning that it'll probably air even before the next newsletter comes out. Hopefully the next major announcement after that is for you-know-what.

I'm pretty sure we got an announcement of the announcement from Killin already but I can't find it. I understood tomarrow (Monday) he will announce it and it will be this week sometime. 

Edit: found it, "New lighting and Shader" thread in General. 

Kilsin said:

fancy said:

Ooooo! When's stream!?

Hopefully next week but I will announce details on Monday to give everyone some notice :)

This post was edited by Zorkon at September 24, 2017 7:44 PM PDT