Forums » Introduce Yourself

Can't Wait!!!!

• 9 posts
    September 11, 2017 9:15 AM PDT

I can't wait for this game to come out. I always believed EQ was by far the best MMO out and it just needed an update.

Started playing EQ in early 2003 (PoP Expansion) and I was hooked. My main was a ranger (Kayeen) which I built into one of the top rangers (Gear and AA wise) on my server. Also maxed out my cleric, bard, monk, necro with tons of AAs. 

Been playing a lot of MMOs but none stick. Currently playing Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) and to me that's basically a solo game unless you want to do a dungeon for the millionth time. My character already has top level gear and my champion points (one thing ESO did right because I love constant player progression) are maxed so there's little for me to do.

I can't wait to group and have roles again. I love pulling, healing...what ever. I love worrying about dying and having to rely on others. I love massive raids and learning out the mechanics and the feeling of beating a boss for the first time...and i love raid loot that actually matters.

• 2253 posts
    September 11, 2017 9:28 AM PDT

Welcome!

• 6962 posts
    September 11, 2017 5:26 PM PDT

Hello and welcome Utica, great to have you here with us :)

• 101 posts
    September 12, 2017 2:21 AM PDT

Welcome Utica!

-sorte.

• 1396 posts
    September 12, 2017 2:26 AM PDT

Welcome :) 

• 140 posts
    September 13, 2017 7:16 AM PDT

Welcome Utica! Nice to meet you! Hope to see you around in the forums :)

• 704 posts
    September 13, 2017 10:13 AM PDT

Welcome  :)

• 153 posts
    September 13, 2017 10:43 AM PDT

Welcome to the forums Utica

• 56 posts
    September 13, 2017 6:45 PM PDT

You said it ... Been playing alot of MMO's but none stick. 

In EQ there was always something going on.  Friends from my early levels, all in different guilds, gathering together to screw around and grind some exp some place.  The twink in EC shouting in /ooc for whoever "stole" their dropped bags of twink (fungi tunic) gear, lol ... always loved those, a target is up and the guild is scrambling to beat a few A-List top guilds to it, jumping on the boat sailing across the ocean of tears listening to that good ole midi tune while I do some laundry or finally get around to eatting something.

**** I still remember being on the top of KFC out in south karana (bird tree house) looking down over the edge of the bird house towards the ground and there goes Quillmane silently flying below me.

Anyways ... welcome aboard!

• 2040 posts
    September 15, 2017 6:10 AM PDT

Hail and Welcome Utica :)

• 4 posts
    September 17, 2017 4:02 PM PDT

I think the "none-sticky" MMO thing mostly has to do with the social aspect lacking from games. Certain environments lend themselves better to making relationships happen. I think we're starting on a good foot here.