Forums » General Support

Can I get a confirmation...

• 251 posts
    September 4, 2017 8:07 PM PDT

button that says "%T read this" on like a personal profile in the new forums?  But for other people to see.  So if they look at my profile, for example, they will see all the posts I have marked as read?  And then like a comment section under that?  Basically I would like to yell like a hobo at a garbage can in a safe space within like a comments section?  But specifically for "marked as read" posts.  Does that make any sense?  I know the forum already has a function like this, but it just tracks your own posts in a feed.  I want to track posts I have read, and have like a comment section about them.

Is that too agressive?

This post was edited by ZennExile at September 4, 2017 8:09 PM PDT
    • 7436 posts
    September 5, 2017 5:16 AM PDT

Unfortunately, nothing like that will be done on these forums, maybe on the new ones as they are much more gamer friendly.

• 149 posts
    September 5, 2017 6:39 AM PDT

"button that says "%T read this" on like a personal profile in the new forums?"

Jeez Kilsin, learn to read!

This post was edited by fancy at September 5, 2017 6:39 AM PDT
    • 258 posts
    September 5, 2017 2:27 PM PDT

fancy said:

You've got to cut Kilsin some slack. He is reading upsidedown.

• 7436 posts
    September 5, 2017 3:13 PM PDT

fancy said:

I know but I was just saying it sucks we can't have something like that on these forums, maybe on the new ones, I can't say for sure ;)

• 251 posts
    September 5, 2017 6:19 PM PDT

I just want a place to rage like a firsky hobo on a cool summer night...