Forums » Secret Class

Psionicist

• 13 posts
    August 27, 2017 7:00 AM PDT

I would like to see a Psionicist - this is a class that can duplicate many mage type abilities and melee.

• 149 posts
    August 27, 2017 7:48 AM PDT

I believe psionicists are suppose to be the Enchanters. It doesn't sound near as cool. But Enchanters focus on the manipulation of enemies as well. I like the Vanguards Psionicist because it had a lot of differently abilities to them. However, since we already have an Enchanter, I think it would make the Enchanter almost useless besides the fact that Enchanter gives mana. But who knows! Maybe they plan on adding a psionicist later on.

Bard and Necromancer aren't on the class list, but they just aren't sure whehther they will be added in time for release or not. If they do add psionicist. I would like them to be great for a group, but differ from an Enchanter a lot. I believe that's their goal for all classes anyways. To have them be special and useful in a sense, that way no one gets left out lol. But from what I've read up on both the Enchanter and Psioncist. They are very similar.

• 109 posts
    September 17, 2017 8:31 AM PDT

Psionicist were similar in many ways to the Enchanter. I only played an EQ Enchanter to level 20 but in VG Psionicist was my main class and it was awesome.

They wont be making a Psionicist in Pantheon but I am sure some of the old Vanguard Psi will show up in the Pantheon Enchanter.

Vanguard Necromancer :) That was a fun class to play. Definately in the over powered camp though. I could solo level 53 6dots if i didnt mind the time it took. Pet was a beast.