Forums » News and Announcements

Quick Meetup at Gamescom in Germany!

• 9115 posts
    August 22, 2017 2:57 PM PDT

Hey Folks,

Brad is going to be doing a small meet & greet at Gamescon, this was not originally planned so sorry for the short notice but while there he wanted to take the opportunity to meet briefly with anyone around the area.

He will be at The Haxenhaus for 1 hour, Wednesday/tomorrow @ 6 CET

http://www.haxenhaus.de/en/the-restaurant

Enjoy!

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at August 22, 2017 3:40 PM PDT
    • 188 posts
    August 22, 2017 3:08 PM PDT

Look, if any of you guys over there stumbles across the Bungie booth and picks up one of their card/codes for a free Destiny 2 emblem... I'm just saying... free ports for life once we're in Pantheon.  

Also, please say "hi," to Brad for me.  :)

• 220 posts
    August 22, 2017 3:34 PM PDT

The Haxenhaus is my city, check out this menu http://www.haxenhaus.de/en/menu/desserts  

I bet their Pie is almost as good as mine.  Apple w Vanilla Sauce, fancy af.  I bet that Chocolate Pie ain't never been sent back either.  Somebody snap a picture of the Pies!  It's important... for science.  Or somethin.  How could they not be magical if they are the only thing on the menu.  That's confidence right there.  You don't need other desserts.  We have Pie.  Love it.

#yerPhoneHasACameraBrad  #twoPiesOneBrad

• 166 posts
    August 23, 2017 3:05 AM PDT
    Unfortunately I'm not at the GamesCom this year. Have not thought that anything or anyone Pantheon related will be there this year. Hopefully next year you plan to visit the GamesCom as well. If I know you will be there then I will buy tickets :) I hope there were good business meetings as well to close the next round of funding and to find a publisher for Europe.

Is anyone of the community there? Is anyone meeting Brad?

• VR Staff
    • 104 posts
    August 23, 2017 9:16 AM PDT

Hey guys,

Brad's running a little late. He's on his way to the Haxenhaus now. Sorry for any inconvenience. He feels terrible about it and is getting over there as soon as he can.

• 278 posts
    August 23, 2017 2:15 PM PDT

To late sadly as i would have driven from gothenburgh just to meet Brad for sure butt i would have needed a  2 day heads up :)

• 3016 posts
    August 24, 2017 5:25 PM PDT

I saw the announcement about this on LinkedIn...this kind of exposure is very good,  grats to him and those that went with him. :)

• VR Staff
    • 587 posts
    September 13, 2017 6:26 PM PDT

Had a great time!  Looking forward to next year and staying even longer!  And, hopefully, also something to *show* :)

This post was edited by Aradune at September 13, 2017 6:27 PM PDT