Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

VIP Contest comes to an End....

• 263 posts
    August 14, 2017 9:19 AM PDT

First of all, I want to thank everyone for getting Involved to make this happen and to those that contributed such wonderful pieces of Arts & Crafts.

It was a very long contest, but all the more so for the Eye on the Prize of becoming a VIP.

So I don`t want to keep everyone waiting and ramble on so I will keep this short and List our Rankings:

7th Place: NoobieDoo

6th Place: Fancy

5th Place: Leksur

4th Place: Ohanko

3rd PLace: Lutorin

2nd Place: Adirastc

1st PLACE: ELEXIEL

CONGRATULATIONS

Everyone did a fantastic job.

Here is the Link to see how the Points and Ranking came together for all of those with an interest.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B82hib4NfmAq45BRYdc5BQFZo1exA7ifVNgZeJyvtwk/edit#gid=55767156

Elexiels current pledge will be bumped to VIP and should there be funds left over we will bump the runners-up existing pledge that they currently own to the next level until funds run out. Please be patient as we coordinate with VR.

Thanks again to this wonderful community!

• 1468 posts
    August 14, 2017 9:33 AM PDT

Awesome job to everyone that took part and welcome to the VIP club Elexiel.

• 189 posts
    August 14, 2017 9:36 AM PDT

CONGRATZ ELEXIEL!

Congratz on the VIP, and hopefully a few runner ups get some upgrades as well! Thanks VIPs for this awesome contest! It's nice to see the community partake in something like this. Hopefully, if there's ever another contest, we see more entries! I know there are more people than just us 7 who know how to be artistic. I've seen some amazing work in the fan art section of the forums.

Congratulations to everyone else and their awesome work! Maybe the devs will like some of our ideas and make some sort of concept art around one or something! (That would be frickin' cool)

EDIT: I FOUND WALDO! Where's my prize?

This post was edited by fancy at August 14, 2017 9:37 AM PDT
    • 54 posts
    August 14, 2017 10:12 AM PDT

Congrats to Elexiel and the rest of the community that were involved. The contest was very fun to parttake in and was rather exciting to watch unfold. 

I'd also like to publicly thank Yarn for putting this all together. I know first hand how much time he devoted to working on this contest, coordinating with the VIPs/Entries etc. It definitely took time away from him spending time with his family. Here's to another future round where hopefully we get more entries and more exciting fun community content. 

• 10 posts
    August 14, 2017 10:36 AM PDT

Congrats Elexiel!  Thanks to everyone involved for putting this together and for participating.  Big thanks to Yarnila for all the hard work!

This was really a blast to be a part of, and I hope the people at VR got a few grins from it all.  :)

• 769 posts
    August 14, 2017 10:44 AM PDT

This really was an awesome idea. I'm sorry to have gotten back onto the forums at the tail end of it.

• 626 posts
    August 14, 2017 11:26 AM PDT

So awesome! Congratz!

• 2886 posts
    August 14, 2017 1:51 PM PDT

Congrats!

• 17 posts
    August 14, 2017 2:50 PM PDT

Thank you all so much <3!!! And an incredible thank you to Yarnila & the VIP community for making this happen. I can't imagine the amount of time and organization it's taken to make this a success.

Congrats to all the runner-ups a well! I loved seeing and reading all the entries. The contest was definitely a great source of creative inspiration :).

• 9115 posts
    August 14, 2017 6:05 PM PDT

Congrats Elexiel, great job! :)

• 624 posts
    August 14, 2017 11:20 PM PDT

A tip of the bard's cap (with feather) to Elexiel - might I add my congratulations to the pile.

A sincere thanks as well to all the entrants, putting your imagination out there for all to judge takes guts - here's hoping you had as much fun creating as we had consuming.  Your efforts were greatly appreciated, bravo one and all.

• 263 posts
    August 17, 2017 1:30 AM PDT

We have spoken to VR and we have had the Account of Elexiel upgraded to VIP and we were able to upgrade Adirastc to the next Pledge level. Congratulations to the both of them and a huge thank you again to all the amazing Arts & Crafts put forth by all of you. 

Truely amazing work.