Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

is BETA up yet??

This topic has been closed.
    • 1 posts
    August 6, 2017 8:28 PM PDT

i just bought the $100 dollars pack to play beta but i dont see anything about download.

• 40 posts
    August 6, 2017 9:35 PM PDT

INDESTRUCTIBLE said:

i just bought the $100 dollars pack to play beta but i dont see anything about download.

Game isnt in Pre-alpha yet... soo nope

• 75 posts
    August 7, 2017 1:17 AM PDT

The short answer is no. 

Alpha is ( correct me if i am wrong ) supposed to start at the end of this year sometime...With beta starting i am guessing late spring or early summer next year depending on how well alpha goes.

Considering that they have just taken on a load more staff i think things will progress a lot faster now than they have in the past.

I know you are eager to play, we all are, just have patience it will be worth it :)

• 9115 posts
    August 7, 2017 3:49 AM PDT

As per the message at the top of the pledge page:

"Pledges and Rewards of the Faithful

Support the development of Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen and get early access (once available), plus dozens of great in-game rewards and bonus perks. More than ten pledge options are available ranging from free forum access to VIP packages. Your contributions directly support the development of the game and you receive the Rewards of the Faithful!"

We also mention in all of our videos, streams, dev roundtable sand interviews that we are in closed development while we work on getting the game ready for pre-alpha testing, alpha and beta will follow that but there is no ETA currently, we will announce when we get closer.

I will go ahead and close this as it has been answered numerous times.