Forums » Guild Recruitment

[CONDEMNED] A Team-Focused PvP & Raid Guild

• 79 posts
    April 8, 2019 9:53 AM PDT

Main Assist Epsiode III dropping soon.  Be on the lookout baby birds!.  

This post was edited by Wisdom at April 8, 2019 10:01 AM PDT
    • 28 posts
    April 8, 2019 11:05 AM PDT

The sweet sweet voice of daddy "Wisdom W. Wisdom" bird coming soon. Cannot wait buddy!

• 54 posts
    April 8, 2019 11:08 AM PDT

Wisdom said:

Main Assist Epsiode III dropping soon.  Be on the lookout baby birds!.  

So exciting!!!! <3 Wisdom is so talented!

• 12 posts
    April 8, 2019 11:45 AM PDT

This post was edited by Saris at April 8, 2019 11:46 AM PDT
    • 79 posts
    April 8, 2019 1:37 PM PDT

It’s happening! Bran new episode III we made it!  Once again this is only the third one. I think every time we are making strides.  Always open to any pointers or show improvements, Condemned and I are still pretty new at all this.  Thanks everybody enjoy the show! https://youtu.be/uCncmM5A19U

This post was edited by Wisdom at April 8, 2019 1:37 PM PDT
    • 91 posts
    April 8, 2019 7:30 PM PDT

Happy Birthday Chug!

• 30 posts
    April 9, 2019 4:01 PM PDT

Thanks, Louden I had a wonderful birthday episode 3 of Main Assist was on my birthday! And yes I am a sexy llama that plays hard to get LMAO!!

This post was edited by DOOMCHUG at April 9, 2019 4:04 PM PDT
    • 79 posts
    April 11, 2019 10:18 AM PDT

DOOMCHUG said:

Thanks, Louden I had a wonderful birthday episode 3 of Main Assist was on my birthday! And yes I am a sexy llama that plays hard to get LMAO!!

Happy b-day brotha!

• 91 posts
    April 17, 2019 10:38 AM PDT

Grats and welcome to our newest member Adizzle.  Look forward to playing with you shortly. 

• 30 posts
    April 27, 2019 1:55 PM PDT

Hey y'all we have been playing EQ2 to pass the time and its been great! Here is a little something I posted the other day in Discord:
    Good morning guys. I wanted to say we have a phenomenal group playing eq2 atm. Y'alls attitude is a prime example of Condemned's core values: team-oriented, selfless by sacrifice time for others, thirsty for knowledge, and competitive in nature. Im glad and excited that I can be apart of the greatness. I'm optimistic about our future and if we can keep this attitude as we grow anything is possible. I just wanted to give a quick shout out because yall have been so awesome since the beginning. I will catch you guys later tonight, if not I wish you all a great weekend!!

• 91 posts
    May 1, 2019 1:04 AM PDT

We have another new member to add to the ranks, Jericho.  Grats and welcome to the guild bud.  Hope to play with you soon.

• 24 posts
    May 6, 2019 9:34 AM PDT

I've just recently joined up.. and i can say that this is going to be a dedicated family to be a part of. since day 1 we have been intereacting, chatting, playing games together. cant wait to get into Pantheon with this crew!

• 6 posts
    May 6, 2019 2:18 PM PDT

I joined Team CND about a year ago and hadnt got to play much with them besides atlas... not sure i should even say that name, but since playing eq2 with the team , it feels like i found a place to call home well organized and super fun and entertaining. i am beyond happy that i found us.

• 30 posts
    May 14, 2019 7:48 AM PDT

Come kick some monsters around with us in EQ2!! It's a great pass time until Panthoen comes around. Rambo makes it look easy.

• 22 posts
    May 20, 2019 10:12 PM PDT

I have recently joined, exploring eq2 together until Pantheon releases and i have to say if your looking for a professionally run, tight knit group of players to call home then Condemned is the guild for you.

• 79 posts
    May 26, 2019 12:12 PM PDT

Oh yahhhhh......Eq2 is a blast feels good to get into something that is a throw back like Pantheon Rise of the Fallen will be!   We are having a great time!

• 28 posts
    June 4, 2019 2:44 PM PDT

If you are looking for a team based guild and want to start bonding and play a game right now with Condemned then EQ2 is the place to get your jam on. If not EQ2 then maybe are into D&D? I am not sure if they have a full group or not but a new campaign is starting soon and character creation is underway. Like I said I am not 100% sure on the D&D stuff but there are multiple avenues of opportunity to bond. 

• 91 posts
    June 11, 2019 7:59 AM PDT

@Nastrand : 

We have multiple campaigns running (Curse of Strahd, Storm King's Thunder, & Dragonheist) for members to hop in and the list continues to expand.  In addition, we have created multiple gaming groups for members to join so that they can have fun and build comradery while we wait for alpha to drop.

• 79 posts
    June 11, 2019 12:24 PM PDT

Episode 4 is here! I know its been a quick minute baby birds, but we are back, and better than ever! I hope everyone enjoys episode 4! As always this is just the 4th run around so if anyone has suggestions for improved feel free to DM any time! Thanks for the support everyone #CommunityMatters https://youtu.be/JDgRSDBuh7Q

• 91 posts
    June 15, 2019 3:37 PM PDT

Grats and welcome to the newest member of Team CND, IslandDown.  Good to have you bud and look forward to rolling into Terminus together shortly.  

• 79 posts
    June 17, 2019 9:18 AM PDT

Welcome aboard to new memebers!

• 30 posts
    June 28, 2019 8:42 AM PDT

Looking good Wisdom on esp 4 I can't wait for the next!

• 51 posts
    July 5, 2019 5:43 PM PDT

Played against you guys in Aion and GW2. Was always fun.

• 4 posts
    July 7, 2019 4:48 PM PDT

Hope everyone had a great 4th of July.

• 79 posts
    July 10, 2019 5:55 PM PDT

Aldie said:

Played against you guys in Aion and GW2. Was always fun.

Awww yahhh... Good times in both Aion and GW2 were had.   What guild did you hail from back in Aion bud?