Forums » Guild Recruitment

[CONDEMNED] A Team-Focused PvP & Raid Guild

• 14 posts
    January 6, 2019 2:11 AM PST

Call me a nerd but I am so excited for this game!

This post was edited by Lonexile at January 6, 2019 2:12 AM PST
    • 91 posts
    January 6, 2019 9:23 AM PST

Hope to be able to announce some fresh guild merch soon.  In the final design phase now.  

• 79 posts
    January 6, 2019 10:24 AM PST

Lonexile said:

Call me a nerd but I am so excited for this game!

WE LOVE CRAFTING...WELL ATLEAST I DO!

• 54 posts
    January 8, 2019 8:25 AM PST

Louden said:

Hope to be able to announce some fresh guild merch soon.  In the final design phase now.  

This is going to be fun! I am so excited about this!

• 91 posts
    January 11, 2019 6:09 AM PST

I promise I'm not teasing you. We're just about ready to launch the new product line.

• 54 posts
    January 12, 2019 4:17 PM PST

Louden said:

I promise I'm not teasing you. We're just about ready to launch the new product line.

I am so excited about this! <3

• 14 posts
    January 16, 2019 5:15 PM PST

Ah yea!  Seems like we have a new team mate!  A big welcome to Insekt!  The newest addition to the Condemned family!

• 54 posts
    January 19, 2019 9:11 AM PST

Animae said:

Ah yea!  Seems like we have a new team mate!  A big welcome to Insekt!  The newest addition to the Condemned family!

Welcome insekt! Looking forward to Pantheon!

• 79 posts
    January 21, 2019 8:55 PM PST
    • 91 posts
    January 25, 2019 7:49 AM PST

Welcome to all the new members.  To those applying, be sure to regularly check comments on your application.  Apps are typically processed within 24 to 48 hours of their submission.  

• 30 posts
    January 31, 2019 4:44 PM PST
    Good luck to the new applicants. I hope to play with you all in early access this year.
    • 91 posts
    February 6, 2019 7:19 PM PST

Grats and welcome to our newest member Christol.  Look forward to gaming with you soon.  

• 79 posts
    February 14, 2019 1:19 PM PST

Hey all my baby birds out there. I hope you will check out my new show, Main Assist. This is my first time doing a show like this and I hope to improve over time. My guild Condemned is helping me with this, so I’ll take a second to throw a shout out to anyone looking for a team-focused guild for Pantheon, check us out. The Pantheon community has been great and I’m excited to contribute my little bit with this show. #communitymatters - To anyone that might have show ideas or would like to collaborate in the future, hit a brotha up in Discord. Happy V-day everyone and hope you enjoy the show!

https://youtu.be/j62ig4Bis_w

• 79 posts
    February 14, 2019 1:19 PM PST

• 11 posts
    February 24, 2019 5:51 PM PST

I was very happy to hear that there will be "Alternate Ruleset Servers" aka PVP servers!  Can't wait for some sweet sweet pvp!

• 91 posts
    February 27, 2019 1:42 PM PST

Grats and welcome to our newest member LilDill. Look forward to gaming with you soon.

• 30 posts
    March 5, 2019 6:25 AM PST

Welcome to the crew Azathoth and Hemlock, I hope to play with you guys soon!

• 79 posts
    March 6, 2019 4:23 PM PST

Hey all my baby birds out there. We made it to ep. 2! I hope you will check out the new episode of my show, Main Assist. https://youtu.be/2iV-X3zkoik. Missed the first one? Not to worry, you can check out ep. 1 here https://youtu.be/j62ig4Bis_w So you don’t miss any of the action. This is only my second time around doing a show like this and I hope to improve on every episode! My guild Condemned is helping me with this, so I’ll take a second to throw a shout out to anyone looking for a team-focused guild for Pantheon, check us out. The Pantheon community has been great and I’m excited to contribute my little bit with this show. #communitymatters - To anyone that might have show ideas or would like to collaborate in the future, hit a brotha up in Discord. Thanks so much for the support.

This post was edited by Wisdom at March 6, 2019 4:23 PM PST
    • 30 posts
    March 6, 2019 4:52 PM PST

Hey all my baby birds out there. We made it to ep. 2! I hope you will check out the new episode of my show, Main Assist. https://youtu.be/2iV-X3zkoik. Missed the first one? Not to worry, you can check out ep. 1 here https://youtu.be/j62ig4Bis_w So you don’t miss any of the action. This is only my second time around doing a show like this and I hope to improve on every episode! My guild Condemned is helping me with this, so I’ll take a second to throw a shout out to anyone looking for a team-focused guild for Pantheon, check us out. The Pantheon community has been great and I’m excited to contribute my little bit with this show. #communitymatters - To anyone that might have show ideas or would like to collaborate in the future, hit a brotha up in Discord. Thanks so much for the support.

This post was edited by DOOMCHUG at March 6, 2019 4:52 PM PST
    • 22 posts
    March 7, 2019 9:40 PM PST

DOOMCHUG said:

Welcome to the crew Azathoth and Hemlock, I hope to play with you guys soon!

After meeting with you all i have absolutley no doubt i made the correct decision to call Condemnned my new home away from home in Terminus. Looking forward to meeting you all in game!

• 91 posts
    March 12, 2019 11:48 AM PDT

Grats and welcome to our newest member Creightous.  Great to have you on board and appreciate those DM skills on Tuesdays.

• 79 posts
    March 20, 2019 1:36 PM PDT

Awesome guild meeting on the 18th thanks everybody.  And welcome new members!

• 54 posts
    March 30, 2019 11:08 AM PDT

Hope everyone has had a good week! I am looking forward to less snow!!!!

• 1 posts
    April 5, 2019 2:29 PM PDT

Would not recommend joining this guild and here's why.

They have a long running background of good achievements and big things to boast, I also remember being a part of plenty of achievements too. Had plenty of fun but as of lately things have changed. Going through a large shake up with Atlas, but to be fair Atlas is crashing and burning hard now in it's later stages. These guys just don't have fun playing games anymore. I know this recruitment thread is all positive for condemned and I feel like I should be letting the public know to just think twice. What are you looking for in pantheon and is this guild even on the same frequency?

Atlas broke them, officers said they would play for a minimum of 30 days but ended up quitting after 2 weeks and dumping the guild, they could have just changed the name and had a meeting telling everyone that they are stepping back and playing it casually but nope. They up and quit. Me acting fast since they really didn't care, made a strawpoll on the fly. They decided to be reckless and just throw all duties on a small group of members. This guild is ran like a totalitarian government and knowing them for 6+ years never have I seen this. Throwing long term members,  "Broflex" under the bus. just suddenly pulled into an officer room and yelled at during the Atlas shake up. bullying and complaining at him for trying to run a casual ESO chapter for the member base."Broflex" ended up quitting games, packing up his computer and 100% done playing games in general. 

Posting private information on voting polls (page6) that I thought was to be private information, without discussing members for permission to be publicly shown is just how careless they are.

I agree with Crovax 100%, officers did burn out. It was disgusting too. Atlas being a sandbox and so new, everyone wanted to do everything. Condemned being super controlling not allowing any freedom in a sandbox game. Alliance betrayal was a thought. stepping up to become an officer just didn't seem appealing at all during the many years of being a member. The officers always kept in they're channel, not really talking with members so going in to atlas. very awkward. 

Any guild can bump and say positive things to have this be on the front page, they did it with Atlas on steam. manipulate forums in ways so people don't see any negative things. 

Who's to say they will treat pantheon the same? I remember grinding matts for 8 hours and getting pulled into a room just to find out that it's all for nothing. They don't respect members time, just using most members as pawns without explaining. They don't care about the average member, they never designated anyone to do the polling. During the meeting with 10-12 people they simply told us to just figure it out for themselves. On page 6 it shows I voted 4 times, that is because there was 4 separate polling links within teamspeak that I voted on and they inserted the vote into the google spreadsheet.  Join a new guild guys, not something old and stubborn. there are many guilds out there, ones that are multi gaming, fun, used discord at the start and hold many more members through the years and have better policies. there are better communities. 

Also recruiting one of best friends to the guild for Atlas, he's never been in a large game launch or played something at such a grand scale so I wanted to show him what a competitive guild could do, only to be hugely disappointed.

This post was edited by Glex at April 5, 2019 2:42 PM PDT
    • 79 posts
    April 8, 2019 9:52 AM PDT

Welcome aboard Zarr, our newist teammate! Looking forward to playing with you in Pantheon!

This post was edited by Wisdom at April 8, 2019 11:18 AM PDT