Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

I just bought a new chair!

• 1468 posts
    August 3, 2017 2:31 AM PDT

My new chair is due to arrive at some point today and I'm really excited :). It looks really comfortable and will be a really nice upgrade to my current chair. This is the one I've got:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/noblechairs-epic-series-black-gc-000-nc.html

I think it looks pretty damn sweet. Anyone else got a really nice computer chair they'd like to share some pictures of?

Would be cool to see what people use as I guess most of us spend large amounts of time at our desks and having a comfortable chair is very important.

• 626 posts
    August 3, 2017 6:11 AM PDT

I have a knock off of your chair here and enjoy it. Can't beat a good chair to sit in for hours while gaming. Makes the experience x4 better :)

• 9115 posts
    August 3, 2017 6:15 AM PDT

Nice Crom, it looks comfy mate! :)

• 2752 posts
    August 3, 2017 10:24 AM PDT

I bought a new Steelcase Leap v2 back in January of this year and I absolutely love it, best chair I have ever sat in and has been incredible for reducing lower back pain. The lifetime warranty on the chair/12 year warranty on the mechanical bits sold me on the investment. Beats out the Herman Miller chairs we have at the office by a long shot. 

• 1468 posts
    August 3, 2017 12:26 PM PDT

Just put my chair together. Well worth the money although it is going to take me some time to get used to having a proper chair compared to the crap chair it is replacing. This one actually supports my back properly and gives me a decent head rest and lumbar support.

• 188 posts
    August 3, 2017 3:11 PM PDT

Replaced my old office chair wth a DXRacer King series for big guys... I love this thing.  

• 9115 posts
    August 3, 2017 7:35 PM PDT

Hannar said:

Replaced my old office chair wth a DXRacer King series for big guys... I love this thing.  

I have the Euro equivalent mate, the AK Racing and love it :)

• 1468 posts
    August 4, 2017 8:59 AM PDT

Hannar said:

That looks like a great chair. Comfy and good looking.

• 563 posts
    August 8, 2017 10:36 AM PDT

I've been really thinking about getting a new chair for my desk and really want a DXRacer, but they are so damned expensive lol, but they look so comfy

• 769 posts
    August 8, 2017 11:37 AM PDT

I sit on a tree stump with no lumbar support.

Sissies.

#hardcorenerd

This post was edited by Tralyan at August 9, 2017 10:11 AM PDT
    • 542 posts
    August 8, 2017 4:21 PM PDT

I play from my bed

• 1095 posts
    August 9, 2017 7:19 AM PDT

Nice, I need a new chair I might have to look at some of these companies.

• 56 posts
    August 11, 2017 6:44 PM PDT

Congrats on the new chair. Looks supper comfy.