Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Fundraiser Reward Raffle!

• 258 posts
    August 2, 2017 8:31 PM PDT

Just thought I would throw this out there...

This could be a fun way for those of us who have pledged to donate more money.

- The devs release a list of possible prizes so that people can decide whether or not they want to spend money on the raffle.
    - They sell tickets for the appropriate amount. If the rewards are for "in-game" upon release, obviously the amount for a ticket would be substantially larger than, say, for a Pantheon coffee mug.

If you don't like the idea of a raffle for whatever reason, feel free to say so.

If you like the idea, post some things you would want to see in the prize list!

• 801 posts
    August 3, 2017 12:10 AM PDT

Let me be the first..

I get where you are going with this, but when i come into some more money i would like to up my pledge unless it has changed for the worse.

Then the raffle idea is more appealing to me.

My pledge means so much more to me, and upgrading that to a higher one, would feel like it was apart of the Kickstarter, and not some loss of a raffle idea. I win when i pledge.

I hope you dont mine me saying so but NO, unless i can release myself from knowing it is apart of my pledge, and not just a donation.

If the devs need more money, i hope they come to us and say so, not hide behind a raffle or something else but tell us the truth we need more cash to keep it going type deal.

This is me, and i am not trying to be rude, just simply i have donated and never got a thanks before. The pledge gives me meaning i helped contribute to the development.

• 9115 posts
    August 3, 2017 6:02 AM PDT

I appreciate the thought behind this, my friend, it is fine to discuss within the community but I have to move it to Off-Topic as it is referring to raising money and not about General Pantheon. :)

Officially, we have an experienced team working on the companies revenue/development costs, and this isn't something we are considering at this time.