Forums » Support

Subscriptions

• 22 posts
    August 1, 2017 10:55 AM PDT

I am curious if friend packages will be offered.

I would like to buy a package, have my friend create an account and be able to claim the package under that account.

Also, the web page needs a Login link on the main page. It is quite awkward to try and find the login link.

• 253 posts
    August 1, 2017 11:05 AM PDT

Starting with the Keepers Pledge Level (100 $) you get a second copy of the game.

You can give this package to friends and they can then start playing the game with you once it is release.

Any Beta, Alpha or Pre Alpha access will not be granted to this second copy of the game and of course they have to pay their own monthly subscription fee once the game is released.

The forum and I hink the whoe home page as well is already reworked. Unforunatelly we have no ETA when it will be released, but once it is everything should become much more confortable.

• 8703 posts
    August 1, 2017 4:28 PM PDT

Landbert said:

Starting with the Keepers Pledge Level (100 $) you get a second copy of the game.

You can give this package to friends and they can then start playing the game with you once it is release.

Any Beta, Alpha or Pre Alpha access will not be granted to this second copy of the game and of course they have to pay their own monthly subscription fee once the game is released.

The forum and I hink the whoe home page as well is already reworked. Unforunatelly we have no ETA when it will be released, but once it is everything should become much more confortable.

Thank you, Landbert :)

I have also moved this to the Support subforum as it relates to account/pledge questions.

• 60 posts
    August 4, 2017 5:45 PM PDT

I bought the 50 dollar package already but im going to step up to the 100/month for 12. Since im upgrading the package does that mean that the first month would be 100 minus the 50 i already spent? or does that 50 just get lost in the upgrade?

• 8703 posts
    August 4, 2017 8:39 PM PDT

Nymphey said:

I bought the 50 dollar package already but im going to step up to the 100/month for 12. Since im upgrading the package does that mean that the first month would be 100 minus the 50 i already spent? or does that 50 just get lost in the upgrade?

It includes the previous purchase and deducts it from the cost if you upgrade outright but for subscriptions, you will need to speak to Support as the system is very basic and only able to calculate the set price each month.

CS can offer you a way to manually give $50 and then start your $100/month sub to balance things out though and it would just mean you finish one payment earlier :)

• 60 posts
    August 4, 2017 8:51 PM PDT

Thanks for the Info Kilsin. Now... how do I get in on those streams i love watching! :P

• 22 posts
    August 16, 2017 6:49 AM PDT

I think my question was misunderstood.

I want to buy a PLEDGE for a friend, and send it to their Account. I am not interested in the free copy of the game on release. The PLEDGE is to continue to support development and extend the Alpha opportunity to a friend as a gift.

I hate to mention other games as refeneces, but seeing as my question was misunderstood...Chronicles Of Elyira, give the Gift of Elyria. I purchsed a Package for my self to support the games development, then I bought another package for a friend, then I bought another package for a family member. I gifted them their package through their Account log in, they received the package and now they have Alpha access and are game backers (though I did also recieve some additional in game perks), all the packages come with the package perks i.e. free extra copy of the game on release etc.

Bring a Friend....the last video from Pantheon....How?

This post was edited by frdmlover at August 16, 2017 6:50 AM PDT
    • 253 posts
    August 16, 2017 10:28 AM PDT

Hi frdmlover!

Ok, now I understand what you want to do, not only gift a friend access to the game, but give him a specific pledge level with alpha access and the other stuff.

Unfortunatelly there is at the moment no easy way to do this. Maybe later with the new forums and the new web site such an option will be added, like you mentioned it for other gamesl.

At the moment the only possibility I can think of is to open a ticket for the support team here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

This post was edited by Landbert at August 16, 2017 10:29 AM PDT
    • 8703 posts
    August 16, 2017 5:35 PM PDT

frdmlover said:

I think my question was misunderstood.

I want to buy a PLEDGE for a friend, and send it to their Account. I am not interested in the free copy of the game on release. The PLEDGE is to continue to support development and extend the Alpha opportunity to a friend as a gift.

I hate to mention other games as refeneces, but seeing as my question was misunderstood...Chronicles Of Elyira, give the Gift of Elyria. I purchsed a Package for my self to support the games development, then I bought another package for a friend, then I bought another package for a family member. I gifted them their package through their Account log in, they received the package and now they have Alpha access and are game backers (though I did also recieve some additional in game perks), all the packages come with the package perks i.e. free extra copy of the game on release etc.

Bring a Friend....the last video from Pantheon....How?

Hi, Frdmlover, You can certain gift a pledge to a friend but it will require opening a support ticket so one of our friendly team members can help set it up for you. We hope to offer a way to do this yourself in the future but currently, it requires help from us.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

• 22 posts
    August 17, 2017 6:15 AM PDT

Excellent. I will wait a while to see if this is offered down the road before Alhpa begins.

It may be an excellent oportunity for Visionary Realms as well to broaden their anticipated player base, not everyone can afford the pre access packages, but Christmas is comming! And, with there being absoluely NO GAME out there worth spending a dime on, people might be very happy to pay a premium to get involved now.

Good luck VR