Forums » Fan Fiction

The Power Hungry Gnome, Moikuato

• 17 posts
    July 26, 2017 1:36 PM PDT

Moikuato: The Path To Glory.

Prologue:

Before the disaster in the Gnome world...

There lived a Gnome who studied very intently in the arts of summoning. The Gnome goes by the name, Moikuato. Gnomes has a habit for ongoing probing on Arcane and the endless tests and studying Arcane. After the Eldership allowed the Gnomes to go in Elos to gather Bright stones. Bright Stones held promising properties and benefits for Arcane Research. However Elos is not something to be taken lightly for it created intense rays of light capable of blinding. Those with untrained eyes were left empty handed but to those who can withstand them brought Rersivore. A mineral that can store arcane and can be drawn out onto the very bodies of gnomes. The power was so great that those who are capable to contain such power had been rumored to surpass warriors and mages. Those that can wield such powers are called Archanos.

After some time I had created a secret society called, "The Creator's Will". A Society of elite arcane users. We believed that there lived the Creator. The Creator made all the things that can be identified using the basic humanoid senses. Arcane is the Will of the Creator. Now those who are attuned to Arcane are the result of the Creator's Blessings.

Our goal was simple...to rule above all beings under the will of the Creator and to crush the Archanos Hierarchy. For they are standing in our way.

Everything was doing fine, but not everyone shares these same ideas. I was betrayed and the Eldarship and Archanos intervened and ended the secret society. Many died in the incident. The betrayal enraged me. I was then sent to a High Security Prison. Locked till I face my trails.

"May the Creator protect me."

During The Crisis:

The world was tearing itself apart...You can hear many cries and see countless gnomes rushing to be saved from the disaster that forced them to place their very essence to the special body. Which is made out of special materials. It was all our fault...our obsessions nearly lead to our downfall.

Alarm Blaring in the security prison:

With the place falling apart I took advantage of the situation to be free of the wretched place. I used my summoning spells to fight my way out of the prison and hid among the mass. The mass taking turns to transfer their souls to their new bodies. I then took my turn.

"Well at least I will be alive" I said looking at my new body. I can feel the ground shaking and hear explosions across the land. "This will take some time to get used to."

[Data Expunge]....

The New World:

After the crisis I was able to make a new home with the surviving Gnomes. I then decided to venture to the new world, Terminus. The place of which many Gods had changed themselves to become mortals and to walk amongst their creations. The only problem with the whole god-mortal relationship are the dragons. Dragons, the one's who can prevent the gods from directly influencing their people. Which will cause me some problems. Therefore I will have to plan accordingly. If I can become god then and with the combination of my powers, abilities, and knowledge...I can become a disciple of the Creator.

I look over the horizon as I prepare to descend to the new world.

"If gods can become mortal...who's to say a mortal cannot become a god." -Moikuato the Power Hungry Gnome.

[Data Expunge].....

This post was edited by OceanB at July 26, 2017 1:37 PM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    July 26, 2017 1:45 PM PDT

Nice one!

• 294 posts
    July 26, 2017 2:09 PM PDT

I like it OceanB.

Especially, Status: Tenacious.

• 624 posts
    July 26, 2017 4:44 PM PDT

Those rascal gnomes - always experimenting, pushing boundaries, blowing things up.  You have to love the little guys!  I enjoyed your tale OceanB, and will give Moikuato the Power Hungry a wide berth should I ever encounter him. (*looks worried*)

Thank you.

This post was edited by Kumu at July 26, 2017 4:45 PM PDT
    • 17 posts
    August 1, 2017 3:35 PM PDT

I have been planning on making it a video series in the future.

This post is just for the background of one of many characters in the show.

I also have planned out the plot and how the story will progress in arcs. 

• 17 posts
    August 30, 2017 12:32 AM PDT

Prologue part 2 The Three Creators:

Creator of Life: The creator of life, Yavin created not only life but the gods as well. He loves making new things and see them interact. When his creation reaches far across the horizon. He then created Gods who then they created their own creation within the boundaries of Life. Yavin now watches over his gods as they do wonders with their creations and as they live and survive their environments.

Personality: Wise and the Bringer of Hope.

Creator of Arcane and Destruction: The Creator of Arcane  and Destruction, Faldor imbuned all life with his blessing. His Blessing allows living things to fight for what they believe in regardless of the moral compass by tapping to arcane. At times he is bored and is disgusted with the over abundance of life, love, and linear lifestyles. He had a discussed with the Creator of Life and Creator of Chaos about how linear and plain existence is. There was little to no improvement at all and no challenge what so ever.

Personality: Intelligent and Openness. 

Creator of Chaos: The Creator of Chaos, Sabrina created Monsters because she loves monsters. She then created dragons to block the gods from directly influencing their creation to make existence a bit less handicapped. Which she did that for Faldor's sake. She also likes to play with her monsters.

After some time later the Creators created many challenges for their gods and creations.

Personality: Similar to cat-dog person but with monsters.

The unsafe Gods:

Gods, the invincible beings with untold strength. At least unless they are willing to remove their godly title to roam around at a mortal. For the Dragons...to be block the gods from directly influencing their creations. Some gods were able to survive their new mortal life while some were unfortunate and were killed by the very creations. Not a lot of info was given for the rest of the fallen gods. One of the Fallen gods is Syronai. She did what she can to help her creation only to find herself dead in an outbreak.

The ultimate price for power:

Faldor the Creator of Arcane and Destruction took notice as Gnomes were drilling at a source of power. Many were rewarded with powers. This angered Faldor because of how strong the Gnomes were getting with little effort as they collect brightstones from Elos. Blinding some was not enough. There must be an ultimate price to gain such powers. In Exchange of gaining powers and having immense knowledge of Arcane a price must be paid. Elos became unstable and the entire Gnome race were in danger. They moved their souls to an inanimate bodies. For their actions they shall be cursed with non organic bodies and to lose their sense of taste, touch and smell. Their energy can recognize the outside world through frequency that gives information to the soul's essence.

Faldor and Sabrina's Trials:

Faldor along with Sabrina took the liberty to put the creations on Terminus on the Ultimate test. He orchestrated along side with Sabrina by creating dangerous monsters and to let them wreck havoc.

Prolouge part 3 coming soon: Gods going rogue and the fragile balance between them.

• 2886 posts
    August 30, 2017 5:22 AM PDT

Well done again!

• 17 posts
    September 6, 2017 10:32 PM PDT

The Council Of Gods

1: God of Arcane, Magesty: A being made from Bright Stone Itself. Lives in Elos and is the Guardian of the Rift.-Alive(going rogue)

2: Goddess of Crystals, Krystal: A being made from Crystals. Related to Magesty but with different views of how to run things with mortals.-Alive(going rogue)

3: God of the Trades, Khazas: Sacrificed godhood to improve his creation's life.-Alive

4: Goddess of Sea, Syronai: Sacrificed godhood and made the last and final changes on her creation so that they can live on after a great disaster.-Deceased

5: God of Knowledge, Known as, The Liberarian: The Book Collector. Collected the Seven Tombs of War after Rothuk, an ogre lord foolishly ventured too far in the books.-Alive(going rogue)

6: God of Betrayal, Ossari: The God Assaulted the Human race and killed their King, Amensol.-Alive(going rogue)

7 & 8: Twin Gods of Elves Aellos and Dythiir: The Two gods helped their creation find Haven and a home after a Great War.- Both Alive

9: God of Sins, Aza'gn: Renamed from Nine Gods to seal the wound of sin. Aza'gn still plays as the sinfull Jester role.- Alive(going rogue)

10: God of Monsters, Beast: Ended the War in the Age of Chaos once the Ravaging King is killed.-Alive

Gods going rouge:

After the deciding war and the death of the first god. Some felt dispeased knowing that they would be killed if not careful. Not taking any chances with the weak Council they left and did their own things. Thus The Council of Gods has disbanded as the remaing gods left to improve their creations.

This post was edited by OceanB at September 6, 2017 10:53 PM PDT
    • 17 posts
    September 6, 2017 10:51 PM PDT

Plot Overall

Creator conducting tests to challenge the Mortals.

Gods Coucil torn apart as a goddess had died and after the age of Chaos ended

Some Gods became ruthless and went rogue.

Moikuato the former cult leader will land to terminus and is on the path to power. Takes the role as a Villian.(story wise)

Will Terminus survive another war? What are the rogue god's Plans? Will Heroes rise up and stop Moikuato or will there be a "bigger fish"?

This post was edited by OceanB at September 6, 2017 10:51 PM PDT
    • 17 posts
    April 10, 2018 11:51 PM PDT

Thank you guys for replying and taking time to read this. I have been hyped up for the game and was trying to get it all out and was occupied with it. Laptop was not working all that well. I worked and saved up to buy computer parts and putting them together. I have been working on the story. Basically I will be recording and streaming and making content. Then using parts of the content and roleplaying from RP guild(s) to build the story for fun because I love the lore and want to commit to this MMO game.

Moikuato~

• 3237 posts
    April 12, 2018 6:07 AM PDT

Look forward to seeing more!  Always a pleasure reading your work.

• 17 posts
    August 6, 2019 12:57 AM PDT

Decided to write some more: (just parts. doing one here and there)

Prologue: Beginning of A New Era

The gods are vulnerable. After the Chaotic war that led to countless deaths and rivalry between the civilizations and monsters. The gods had given up their godhood so that they would tend to their creations and help them survive and grow. The Merfolk Goddess Syronai had met her fate and was slain by her own people. She thought they would return her the love that she gave them. She gave them a chance to survive a great calamity that could have killed them all. They, her creations desecrated her corpse and tossed it carelessly aside in disgust. Her remains bathed by their hatred and malice and covered in filth. Now her corpse is lost and forgotten as time goes on…

Six robed figures on horseback appeared from the tents they made at the edge of the Dark Myr’s territory along the coast. It was another rainy day but it was perfect to condition to move quietly as the rain plummeting into the puddles on the sandy beach. A small figure in rags and armed with a bow was seen munching on some cooked fish on sticks. The small figure was a halfling with subtle traits of a ranger. 

Mystery Figure5: “Morning ladies and gentleman. I take it we are ready to set out.” *The figure was an Elf who let out a yawn as he shuffles around his potions and his bo staff. His light mail glistened into sun. The sky mostly filled with clouds. He quickly put on his hood and did a quick prayer for his ancestor’s with a slight frown but worrying eyes.*

Mystery Figure6: “We’re almost there correct? The salty air is starting to itch my skin. Shouldn't have taken a quick swim, but it was refreshing nonetheless” *The figure brushed his left arm with his right hand. Revealing a harsh worn dark red skin. The figure has battle scars along it’s arm.*

Mystery figure1: “Alright enough with the chit chat. We don’t want someone to stumble on us with our chatting.” *The voice sounded rough and worn as he spoke to the robed figures.* “Lead the way Wilvon.” *Motions a hand to signal for everyone to press forward.*

Wilvon: “Gladly” *The Halfling trots onward and with the six robed figures following from behind.*

Wilvon: “We’re almost there. This is where I hid the goddess’ corpse. For safekeeping of course. Thought It’d be valuable to people with questionable motives, but alas… a deal is a deal and I’d love to make a pretty coin.” *The lowly ranger shuffles along the beach and at a well hidden cave behind a large rock formation and vegetation.*

Wilvon: “This is the place. The Goddess of the Damned.” *Wilvon beckons to several mysterious robed figures. Each radiates a harsh chill aura that could send a shiver down anyone’s spine.*

This post was edited by OceanB at August 6, 2019 1:03 AM PDT
    • 17 posts
    August 9, 2019 1:41 AM PDT

A dark eerie cave appeared before them as they swiftly pass around the formations of large rocks. They walk slowly as their footsteps echoes at the entrance of the cave. Stalagmites cover the ceiling and most of the floor of the cave. Its perfect place to hide things that you wouldn't want others to wander into. The Halfling now leads the six figures deep into the cave and took a left of the cave system. They see a wall of vegetation and roots that were grown wildly on it. The halfling shuffled the roots around to reveal an a weird upside down “F” hole.

Wilvon: “Careful when you approach this wall...it’s a weird shape for a reason. If it was like a doorway then anyone would be able to spot the hidden entrance.”

Mystery Figure6: *Pats the shoulder of the large robed figure.* “Well what do you think big guy?” *The hood turns to face at the large robed figure.*

Mystery Figure4: “...It's a little too small and weird shape for me...I will guard the entrance.” *The Large figure turns around and proceeds to guard the entrance of the cave.*

Wilvon and 5 robed figures pressed on as they slip into the gap. There lies a pile of bones, covered with a cloth and a little moldy from the wet moisture the cave produces for having an abundant source of water.

Mystery Figure1: “You have done well to hide her.” *motions a hand signal as a figure.* “Poor damned Goddess. The ungrateful bastards.” they will soon get what’s coming for them.” *The leading figure bent down to his knees and proceeded to dig up the bones of the Goddess.* “They even left her Skeleton unguarded in such an unforgiven world. How moronic.”

Mystery Figure2: “We should leave soon. The Librarian grows weary... “ *The figure’s voice rasped.* “This great find would be the key to change the course of history.”

Mystery Figure3: “This is a waste of time… How would we know if it will work, what if our plan ends up a waste and end up with just another meat bag flesh.” *The figure placed a step forward in arrogance. Leaving a loud patting sound on the sandy surface.*

Mystery Figure2: “You dare defy The Librarian?!” You would end up nothing more than a mindless walking corpse when it’s done with you!” *The figure glared at the defiant figure.* “Don’t forget what happened to our previous leader who defied the thing’s rule. Bad business.”

Mystery Figure4,5,6: “...”

Mystery Figure1: “ENOUGH! We got what we came here for now let’s head back.” *The Leading figure beckoned them again and they climbed onto their horses and disappeared into the misty valley.*

This post was edited by OceanB at August 9, 2019 1:44 AM PDT
    • 17 posts
    August 9, 2019 6:17 PM PDT

The six figures rode on for days and nights. To return to their leader, The Librarian. It is a God of Knowledge. The god of Myths and legends and stories. He has taken control of a region in the world with many figures under his command. He reads books that he collects over the ages. Filling himself with more stories and legends. However there he lies in a dark chamber with a circular table and a massive fire pit at its center. Bookshelves along the walls and stands several meters tall. The Librarian breathes harshly as he flips through the pages. Mesmerized by its contents. A loud booming sound echoed in the chamber as the twin doors sung open and slammed onto the walls. Several figures who would be recognized as gods entered the chamber.

God of Arcane, Magestry: *A massive bright golem loomed from the open door. Shedding the room with intense flash of light. The light fades after a while.* “Hello Librarian. We have arrived for this meeting you have set up.”

Goddess of Crystal, Krystal: *Another Massive crystal golem walked beside Magestry.* “Brother I know you like to have a flashy appearance but tone that light down…”

God of Trades, Khazas: *A dwarf god brushed passed the massive golems in a polite manner and sat on one of the chairs.* “I came from a long distance. I hope it’s something important. We all agreed long ago to not interact with one another unless for a grave emergency.” *The dwarf gestured to a nearby robed figure and whispered for beverages.”

God of Knowledge and lore, The Librarian: “Ah how rude of me, the books absorbed my attention. Claud. Please get refreshments for our guests. You will all be paid double for my unwitting behavior.” *The Librarian motioned his hand and Claud bows and removes himself from the room.*

God of Betrayal, Ossari: *The Human god silently wanders into the room with a gloomy expression and slumps onto the chair silently.*

Twin Gods of Elves Aellos and Dythiir: *Holding hands and happily trots into the room and sits next to each other.* “This is exciting, finally we get to see some familiar faces Dythiir~!” *Aellos looks across the room and sighs* “It's a shame that Syronai is dead...I miss her and her radiating with love and joy.”

God of Betrayal, Ossari: *Looks down sadly and a tear fell from an eye.* “Yeah it is a shame…”

God of Sins, Aza'gn: *A Skar god wearing a jester outfit.* “Ladies and gentlemen the Fungi is here!” *Waves his hands around. An old cane waves from his right hand.* “Let’s not feel down when were up so high. Turn the frown to a smile and have fun for a while~”

God of Monsters, Beast: “Uh...hello everyone. I’m glad to make it on time.” The voice boomed and a growl came after.* “WHERE’S THE FOOD!” *The Beast growled loudly* “Don’t make me eat one of your henchman Librarian. We talked about this.”

• 17 posts
    August 10, 2019 8:32 PM PDT

Moments later the Librarian’s henchmen arrives with the food hastily as they do not want to end up dead or eaten alive by the Beast. The 9 gods sat in the chairs around the circular table.  Plates of food covers the large table and the gods began to eat after their long journey to attend the Librarian’s meeting. Giggles from the Two Elven goddess can be heard and the loud gnawing from the Beast as he Hungrily ate.

The Librarian: Claud bring the wine please and thank you.” *The god gestures to Claud. Claud bowed to the god and leaves the chamber.*

Ossari: “I tried to visit Syronai’s grave that I made… someone dugged it up. You guys don’t mind me going to her creation’s lands for it right?” *The Human god rubs his forehead.*

Claud and several other Henchman’s came right back into the chamber with pitchers of wine and glasses of wines. Each gods receives the Glass of Wines while the Beast, Krystal and Magestry receives Barrels of Wines. The Henchman pours the wines for the gods and the liquid pouring into the glass fills the chamber with the noise as the gods wait eagerly for their wines to be poured. The henchmen leaves the Pitcher and bows to the Librarian and leaves the chamber again.

The Librarian: “I don’t think the Dark Myr would be happy with a Human in their territory. Especially a god. Best to let things calm down after a couple generations, but we all will look for her bones with you. Sounds good?”

Beast: “Yes. As the god of Monsters I will have my Aquatic monsters look in
    the Ocean for her bones.” *The Beast lets out a low growl as he looks at Ossari with a nod.*

Aza’gn: “How unfortunate...I miss her cheerful atmosphere. Always lightens me up. My creations have been  engulfed in sins to the point it nearly destroyed who we are. Our character and corrupted culture. Syronai’s Guidance and love and the help of you guys. My creations are saved from falling to deep in Sins.

Krystal: “Not to be rude with all this talk about our beloved Syronai, but im curious about the purpose of this meeting. Can you enlighten us Librarian?”

The Librarian: “Ah yes. Now let’s proceed our business” *The Librarian waves a hand and a large book hovers off of the book shelf from a great height and towards the Librarian. The book sits in front of the Librarian and opens up.*

The time goes on and the Gods talks to one another about their creations and events that’s going on across the world. Each gods looking at each other and telling stories and adventures and trades. Economic talks fills the room and business proposals. Trading recipes for armours, weapons, and so on so forth

The Librarian: Alrighty now that we have that settled and the meeting ends now. Thank you for your guy’s time. You guys take care on your travels. My henchman will escort you guys out. I have another business to attend to.” *The gods exchange their farewells and leaves the chamber.*

End Prologue