Forums » Support

Changing plans

• 105 posts
    July 24, 2017 7:05 PM PDT

Not sure if this goes in General Support of just Support so I'll just go with Support, but I was about to change my plan to Protector's Pledge (I'm watcher's atm) and when I was getting into it, it said that I'd be charged $100, but I've already spent $50..If I want to move up other pledges, do I have to pay for the entire pledge or does the money I already spent on my previous pledge get put towards my next pledge...cause I would really like to NOT have to spend the additional money, cause that makes it all the much more difficult to pay....

Edit-I'm not Keepers atm, at I thought I was...RIP But the issue still stands

This post was edited by Jacasta at July 24, 2017 7:25 PM PDT
    • 215 posts
    July 24, 2017 7:13 PM PDT

You only need to make up the difference between the pledge levels.  If you have any difficulty with it, I would suggest opening a support ticket, and the team will quickly get in contact with you to set up the change.

• 105 posts
    July 24, 2017 7:27 PM PDT

Alright, well when I go into the options to pay it says "Are you sure you want to do this? You will be charged: One-time fee of $100.00" (also I messed up on what pledge I was, I fixed my post) so this gives me the idea that it'll make me $100 despite already having put $50 in. 

• 8703 posts
    July 24, 2017 8:59 PM PDT

Hi Jacasta,

Following this link will get you to where you want to be: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/upgrade_watcher/

Please recheck the information to make sure it is correct but I have you upgrading from a Watcher to a Protector, the amount charged should be the difference between $50 and $100, a one-time fee of $50, if you have any issues with this you can open a support ticket and one of our friendly team members will be able to help you further. :)

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

• 105 posts
    July 24, 2017 10:37 PM PDT

Ah, thanks! I was going to Forums, then to Subscription/setting and trying to upgrade from there, where it was saying that I had to spend $100 to get to the Keepers, but the link you provided seems to get the job done! Kilsin saves the day once again :P

• 8703 posts
    July 25, 2017 6:34 AM PDT

Jacasta said:

Ah, thanks! I was going to Forums, then to Subscription/setting and trying to upgrade from there, where it was saying that I had to spend $100 to get to the Keepers, but the link you provided seems to get the job done! Kilsin saves the day once again :P

Haha, always glad to help my friend :)