Forums » Introduce Yourself

Looking For Friends

• 24 posts
    July 15, 2017 6:42 AM PDT

Hello I'm Spedunkle.

Don't worry, I have friends...

They just hate EQ/EQ2/Project G/Can't and I would very much like to get invested in a real group of buds. I'm eastern time, can play at least 3-4hrs/day except when I'm working on wife faction. I don't get salty, can take or leave the drama and will not be censored so if you're running some kind of PG crew count me out. :P

PM me here - or reply to this thread? I would pref. to use Discord, because it's just a better program than TS or vent.

This post was edited by spedunkle at July 15, 2017 6:43 AM PDT
    • 134 posts
    July 15, 2017 7:07 AM PDT

I think your post is probably meant for the Guild subforms, mostly because it looks like you're looking for a guild and a group of people to play with.

Don't know if you're currently playing any games, but the community discord is full of lots of the Pantheon community and some are currently playing EQ, EQ2, PUBG, WoW, and more. You can join the chat, possibly ask to join others if you're playing the same game and such. Would be a good way to start making friends :) Plus we have a lot of our own discussions and you can ask any questions on there and are bound to get an answer. It also keeps the forums clean because people tend to create the same posts with the same questions which usually end up getting locked. 

Edit: Forgot to link the forum with the discord details https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/2678/discord-server-voice-text-chat-for-pantheon

But, since you're in the Introduce Yourself Forum, hello and welcome! Bummer you can't convert your friends, they are missing out on some fun here!

This post was edited by fancy at July 15, 2017 7:10 AM PDT
    • 24 posts
    July 15, 2017 12:37 PM PDT

Hello fancy,

I thought the same thing about where I posted this after I posted it :P I am trying to get back into EQ (p99/AlKabor) but it's just not the same right now lol. We used to sit around on our house phones raiding LOL...

Thanks for the reference to the discord channel and hello!

• 6945 posts
    July 15, 2017 5:44 PM PDT

Hello and welcome Spedunckle, great to have you here with us! :)

• 2247 posts
    July 16, 2017 8:58 AM PDT

Welcome!

• 666 posts
    July 17, 2017 9:45 AM PDT

Welcome :) Good to have you with us Spedunckle :)

• 70 posts
    July 17, 2017 6:37 PM PDT

Welcome mate.

• 30 posts
    August 9, 2017 12:32 PM PDT

Welcome