Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Ding! Lvl 50!

• 510 posts
    June 21, 2017 9:10 AM PDT

Oh gods how did this ever happen to me?  I swore 30 years ago I would be a gamer and never grow old...

..and now here I am.  50.  FIVE ZERO.  My morning cereal is a bunch of pills that I don't even know what they are for anymore.  Ad a diabetic I shoot up 4 times a day - when I remember.  Hard living and poor choices have left me with leg injuries that now make it painful to walk across the room - let alone get to the gym and actually do something useful.  Where in the world does one get a cleric at this level?  Can I get a re-roll on my constitution/stamina?

• 116 posts
    June 21, 2017 10:16 AM PDT

Sounds like you just need some resists... hope you feel better.

• 839 posts
    June 21, 2017 2:58 PM PDT
    Sounds like a happy birthday is in order! Pantheon will give you some new legs to try out! Hopefully sooner rather than later ! :)
    • 9115 posts
    June 21, 2017 5:18 PM PDT

Happy Birthday, Nephretiti! :)

• 2886 posts
    June 21, 2017 6:59 PM PDT

Happy Birthday! I bet your high Wisdom score makes up for the low Stamina :P

• 624 posts
    June 22, 2017 2:24 AM PDT

Congrats you've hit the level cap - no more aging until the next expansion!  (If only that were so....)

Happy Birthday.

• 2138 posts
    June 22, 2017 4:05 PM PDT

Save this for 15 yrs from now ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vtRrd3NgK8

• 29 posts
    June 23, 2017 2:16 AM PDT

Happy Birthday!

• 63 posts
    June 23, 2017 11:02 AM PDT

Happy Birthday

• 1281 posts
    November 12, 2017 7:47 AM PST

Nephretiti said:

Oh gods how did this ever happen to me?  I swore 30 years ago I would be a gamer and never grow old...

..and now here I am.  50.  FIVE ZERO.  My morning cereal is a bunch of pills that I don't even know what they are for anymore.  Ad a diabetic I shoot up 4 times a day - when I remember.  Hard living and poor choices have left me with leg injuries that now make it painful to walk across the room - let alone get to the gym and actually do something useful.  Where in the world does one get a cleric at this level?  Can I get a re-roll on my constitution/stamina?

This happened to me on the 29th of October.  I'm on blood thinners (Xarelto) for life thanks to a motorcycle crash a year and a half ago.  That said, I still ride.  Riding is life.

This post was edited by Kalok at November 12, 2017 7:48 AM PST
    • 3852 posts
    November 12, 2017 9:14 AM PST

Old? I can only wish I was still 50. Or 60 for that matter.

• 334 posts
    November 12, 2017 2:05 PM PST

I'm in the same predicament... what comes first, lvl 50 or PA
    In the netherlands they have this 'tease you're 50' thing, yuck, lol.. and supposedly then you know where the bible figure abraham\sarah got the mustard.
    It's a wink to the wisdom you have. "mustard" is a basterdization of an old dutch word which meant a fascine (and ppl wondered where he got the wood from)

• 3016 posts
    November 16, 2017 3:36 PM PST

A happy Belated Birthday Nephretiti :)    I count myself lucky at 64..everything works except when I try to do things I used to do at 20..then I hurt myself and limp around for a few days.  lol   No pills no meds *knock on wood*.    Keep on truckin' Neph :)

Cana

• 1785 posts
    November 16, 2017 4:00 PM PST

Happy late birthday Nephretiti.  I'm only 8 levels or so behind you.  And hey - everyone knows that Nephs rock it at all levels, right? ;)