Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Please HYPE Pantheon

• 279 posts
    June 17, 2017 11:04 PM PDT

Weird hate for this and the warnings to stay away from their forums considering we did the same thing to promote and win the most anticipated mmo of 2017 contest that they had.

• 999 posts
    June 18, 2017 7:08 AM PDT

Hype can be good or bad.  As long as Pantheon remains in the mix, it's a good thing, but being overhyped with unrealistic expectations can also be bad.  I think the Hype will only increase as Pantheon gets closer/begins testing. 

• 9115 posts
    June 18, 2017 8:19 AM PDT

Pantz said:

Weird hate for this and the warnings to stay away from their forums considering we did the same thing to promote and win the most anticipated mmo of 2017 contest that they had.

It is very different my friend, that was a contest where votes counted for a limited time to be awarded a title/recognition for the year, what they are doing is pushing hype votes to boost their overall hype on MMORPG.com to get the #1 top voted game on the site but having to ask your community to vote for that kind of defeats the purpose, we know we held #1 without asking for votes and that tells us a lot about the wider community and gives us a nice confidence boost.

The forums have nothing to do with either the contest or the hype votes, but a general warning is needed as I have seen many Pantheon supporters get caught up in arguments trying to defend the game and our team from trolls, you only need to visit to find out for yourself. ;)

• 542 posts
    June 18, 2017 4:12 PM PDT

If they have to push hype votes to boost their overall hype it tells a lot about where their priorities are. Not good at all.
    Looking at all their promises,the size of their team,their experience.Knowing that the creative director has worked for xango ,scam or not ; I personally would never back someone who goes from fruitjuice seller to creative director .Just feels off to me and don't trust the whole thing one bit. Here with pantheon you can see the love that went into the game and you know that making games is what they're experienced at

This post was edited by Fluffy at June 18, 2017 4:13 PM PDT
    • 3237 posts
    June 19, 2017 7:14 AM PDT

Working on getting my rank up on the site to cast my vote.  I've been chatting with some folks I met in their Discord and so far it the perception doesen't seem bad at all.  If I had my way, they would all be assimilated and find the light that is Pantheon!