Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Stage 1 Vip Contest

This topic has been closed.
    • 263 posts
    June 14, 2017 3:34 AM PDT

Hello, everyone!

Use this Forum to post your Entry for the Vip Contest.

Please follow this EXAMPLE: 

Paste VIDEO - STORY/COMIC - ART - MUSIC - OTHER here! (Links or inserts to review)

Alternative Categorie:

Stage 1 is open from the 14 of June until the 27th June 2017 after that the Forum will be locked and no further Entry will be accepted!

Check out the contest rules here: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/6473/vip-community-contest

This post was edited by Yarnila at June 14, 2017 6:45 AM PDT
    • 42 posts
    June 15, 2017 3:22 AM PDT

A fast question .

Only one piece may be submitted ? Or several are OK too ?

Of course I understand that it must be the same category (f.ex 2 musics or 2 pictures) .

• 263 posts
    June 15, 2017 7:14 AM PDT

You can submit more than one piece if you have a collage of art pieces or musical scores or videos, but when posting them please keep it to ONE Post when submitting.

• 26 posts
    June 18, 2017 8:23 PM PDT

Here is my entry for this contest. A painting of Dark Myr rogue.

Alternative Categorie:

1. Weapon Design

2. Comic Strip

• 219 posts
    June 21, 2017 10:58 AM PDT

@Ohanko. Nice work.

• 42 posts
    June 25, 2017 1:04 AM PDT

Elvenland

Alternative categories

1. A story

2. A map of Terminus

• 263 posts
    June 25, 2017 9:27 PM PDT

Just a heads up! This Thread will lock 11:59pm Pacific Time on the 27th. So for everyone wanting to Enter the Contest make sure your entries are posted before then!

• 10 posts
    June 26, 2017 11:19 AM PDT

Here's my entry!

Adira's VIP Stage 1 Entry

Alternatives:

1.  Cheesy Music Video

2.  Mosaic

This post was edited by adirastc at June 26, 2017 11:38 AM PDT
    • 4 posts
    June 26, 2017 4:05 PM PDT

Here goes nothin'. 

Story submission: A Twisted Fate

Alternatives:

1. Recruitment Poster
    2. Pantheon Trivia game

• 17 posts
    June 27, 2017 1:52 AM PDT

Elexiel's Entry: I individually designed & created necklaces for each class in Pantheon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternative Categories:

1. Cosplay / Makeup

2. Baking

• 9115 posts
    June 27, 2017 2:50 AM PDT

I am loving the entries folks, nice job! :)

• 30 posts
    June 27, 2017 7:06 AM PDT

Elexiel - thats awesome - where do I buy mine???

• 54 posts
    June 27, 2017 9:00 AM PDT

Kickaha said:

I was thinking the exact same thing lol

• 2886 posts
    June 27, 2017 10:14 AM PDT

Aidmaro said:

Kickaha said:

I was thinking the exact same thing lol

Yeah those are awesome! Should make an Etsy shop - I would definitely buy those for myself and as gifts for my friends that play after launch :)

• 189 posts
    June 27, 2017 11:13 AM PDT

http://imgur.com/a/JEnvb

Uploading the image wasn't working too well for me.

Originally a drawing, edited later on.

This is how I pictured gnomes and their spirit bodies under the mask and clothing; after being forced out of their own mortal skin.
    The eyes showing what the star looked like when it was being consumed/destroyed.

I also pictured them having star constellations within their bodies. Mostly to just represent that they were basically what was left of Elos the Nearstar, and that's why they have their power/yellow glow all around their body.

Thanks VIPs, for this really fun contest! Can't wait to see where it goes :)

Alternative Categories:

1. Create something from the storyline of one of the races (scenes, buildings, characters, etc)

2. Create a spell/elixir/potion

This post was edited by fancy at June 27, 2017 3:24 PM PDT
    • 17 posts
    June 27, 2017 2:02 PM PDT

Thank you guys so much for the positive feedback (and to the VIPs for making this all possible)! I was anxious because it was my first time making jewelry, so I was excited to wake up to everyone's replies lol. About purchasing them, I'd want to double check / possibly improve the quality and talk to VR about using their class symbols. :)

This post was edited by elexiel at June 27, 2017 2:03 PM PDT
    • 263 posts
    June 27, 2017 10:03 PM PDT

In two hours this thread will be locked!

We will then go into the first Stage of Voting within the Vip Commnity.

When we unlock the Stage 2 Vip Contest we will list all the Entries and there next Categorie so stay tuned!

We would like to thank all that entered. You have shown some really wild out of the Box cool things.

We wish you all good luck and we will see  you all for Stage 2 pretty soon!

This post was edited by Yarnila at June 27, 2017 10:12 PM PDT
    • 578 posts
    June 27, 2017 11:33 PM PDT

A Song of Tale by the bard Noobie Doo

The Black Dagger's Blade

E'mani Karos was born a street urchin lowest of the poor, lower than the depths of the Sol'Kromane.
    He ascended from back-alley streetways, beggars, the have-nots...aspiring for greatness and fame.
    The streets toughened him up as if he was stricken by the very stones they were made of, building character through experiences and pain.
    Poverty built this one up into a leader; charisma, cunning, and presence. Poverty is a fickle beast in deed to tame.

Karos became Thronefast's champion, a blade on the battle field, wooing citizens and Nobles alike.
    An esteemed officer of the court became a treacherous villain to the crown all in one night.
    TREASON!!! They shouted. BLOOD!!! They demanded. And Thronefast's Golden Boy disappeared from existence before dawn's early light.
    Why you ask? Some heard he turned thief, others say he was framed. The request for these questions? You are deemed right.

Now I must bid you lot farewell for this tale is coming to its final chapter.
    But if you think Karos bid the throne of Thronefast farewell then your ears would fill with laughter.
    How could the throne forget his triumphs? Not so easily forgotten was the street beggar, the bum, this bastard.
    He assembled the mightiest army and returned ruin to Thronefast so they'd never forget him or his group...the Black Daggers.

For possible consideration of 2nd round my categories are:

1st category: an original story using the Pantheon universe

2nd category: a completely fleshed out game mechanic/system/feature that could be used inside of Pantheon. Has to fit the lore and has to be fully detailed. If you all decide on this you can also add in your own rules for me to follow.

Thank you, hope you enjoy.