1 bag pot roast spice

cayanee spice

chili power

garam marsala

rosemerry

1 beer

1 glass of water

2 ghost peppers

2 tablespoons of green power (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00112ILZM/)

This post was edited by Aich at June 3, 2017 6:33 PM PDT
    • 56 posts
    June 3, 2017 8:17 PM PDT

Pizza! 

• 432 posts
    June 4, 2017 8:47 PM PDT

I have that exact same crockpot. lol.  I really want a crockpot that I can set a time for it to start. I can let frozen ingredients sit for an hour or 2 and then have the crockpot start for 8 hours. I just work so far away from home it would really help to start a meal when I leave home.

Tonight I had leftover lasagnia, and I spiced up the rest of the meal by making biscuits w/ butter and parmesian on top and a salad. Yum!

-Todd

• 839 posts
    June 4, 2017 11:42 PM PDT

https://minimalistbaker.com/mediterranean-baked-sweet-potatoes/

This is on the menu tonight! Super simple and delicious. Whenever we cook this for our ridiculously huge family dinner parties it always gets snapped up before anything else!  Anyone here who would try it, watchout you dont over do the garilc in the sauce.  Taste as you add it :)

We also converted it to a very filling salad cutting smaller pieces of sweet potato, lots of fried kale and fresh spinach as additions and the sauce a bit thinned out with more lemon and some water and then mixed through to serve.  Let those chic peas sit on the bottom of the oven tray so they cook nice and crispy for texture! 

This post was edited by Hokanu at June 5, 2017 5:22 AM PDT
    • 208 posts
    June 7, 2017 4:03 PM PDT

I fixed chicken with steak seasoning and them put them in a cheesy taco shell with refried beans, salsa, shredded cheese for chicken tacos for the kiddos and then I grilled some teriyaki flavored chicken breasts and topped that with chredded cheese and salsa for myself and the wife.  *shrugs* was something quick and easy tonight.  Tomorrow I am thinking of doing a roast in the oven and sauteing some zucchini and squash in honey butter and adding some bacon bits to them...