Forums » Support

Hello, am I still paying?

• 25 posts
    May 28, 2017 10:32 PM PDT

I wanted to make sure that my subscription is still up-to-date and that my rewards are in-line still because I can't see if the card expired on my subscription or not.

• 8703 posts
    May 29, 2017 5:51 AM PDT

Hi Spedunkle, yes it appears that you are still a VIP, you can see that by clicking on your name and checking your "User Level: VIP" in the bottom left corner under your Member Info, alternatively, you can submit a support ticket if you have any further account related enquiries or are concerned about payments and our friendly team will be happy to help. :)

I have moved this to "Support" as it is account related and not suitable for "General Pantheon".

This post was edited by Kilsin at May 29, 2017 5:52 AM PDT
    • 25 posts
    June 14, 2017 11:40 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Hi Spedunkle, yes it appears that you are still a VIP, you can see that by clicking on your name and checking your "User Level: VIP" in the bottom left corner under your Member Info, alternatively, you can submit a support ticket if you have any further account related enquiries or are concerned about payments and our friendly team will be happy to help. :)

I have moved this to "Support" as it is account related and not suitable for "General Pantheon".

Thank you :)