Forums » Community Sites

VR Readable Only Topic

• 902 posts
    May 27, 2017 4:50 AM PDT

I was wondering if a Topic could be created where general pantheon members could post ideas but only people at VR could read them?

The thinking is as follows, I know that you have some pledges that allow people to participate in creating a quest, for example. However, for us mere mortals who are not quite rich enough to give that amount of money but who are commited enough to give our time to such an endevour, it could be a place where we could post our fleshed out quest ideas. So if you guys and gals at VR thought that any are worthy enough, then you could take the idea and maybe implement a version of it in the game. As VR staff would be the only ones who could read the posts, then the idea would still be secret from the general pantheon masses and not be spoiled for anything that made it into the game.

Maybe a credit or a direct email to anyone who managed to have their idea adopted would be all I would ask for. I would suggest a name along the lines of Fan Quest Ideas or some such.

I know I have an idea I would love to share with you. Im not saying it is of sufficient quality to be considered, but just knowing that I may contribute in a small development type of way would be great. Obviously anyone posting would have to give the intellectual property over to you, but I for one, would be happy to do so.

Thoughts Everyone?

This post was edited by chenzeme at May 27, 2017 4:54 AM PDT
    • 208 posts
    May 27, 2017 10:23 AM PDT

It is a good idea Chenzeme but it has been my observation that the Devs and powers that be tend to get drawn to unique/interesting ides what occur on the forums anyways.  There have been a LOT of good ideas for games design/conent discussed on the forums so far but I see nothing wrong with some kind of a topic/section for "quests".  It would give those people that want to share/give their experience/knowledge a place to do it.  Kind of give an idea of how they run quests, what kind of tips, tricks, twists, turns, backstabbing, doublecrossing occurs in quests and the like.  I myself do not have much experience with designing quests but I an take an idea and modify/change it/give it something different taht most people would not be expecting but that is just my opinion.

• 902 posts
    May 29, 2017 10:04 AM PDT

Ah well. I thought it was a good idea.