Forums » Guild Recruitment

Seeking people for a Daytime EU guild...

• 59 posts
    May 23, 2017 1:24 PM PDT

Hello,

I have played MMO's on and off for years but have never really managed to get fully into a game due to my work / family schedule. I have always wanted a chilled out guild that has it's core play time on week days during the day.

My daughter starts school in September and as such I am looking for others, UK / EU based who are in a similar boat and will be looking to play while the kids are at school. I would think the core play time / raid time would be between 1000 and 1400 GMT, Monday to Friday.

Nothing hardcore, just good fun, support and progression at our own pace.

I thought I would put this post up now with the hope that there will be people looking for the same thing and we can connect and gradually get something set up.

Cheers! 

Edit - Website now up: www.guilded.gg/morningglory

This post was edited by Kipling at July 14, 2017 4:16 AM PDT
    • 23 posts
    May 23, 2017 11:34 PM PDT

Hey.

I have been looking for a guild like this.

I usually play during daytime, sometimes i grab an evening play session as well, but not to often.

I am EU based and i would love to be in a guild with members and activity during my play hours.

One thing though: its really, really difficult for me to use any voice chat. I could do some listening during a raid if the talking would be done by 1 or 2 people. I have a severe hearing problem, which makes filtering out sounds very difficult. So ideally a guild that emphasize text chat over voice would be a good fit for me, because if everyone uses voice chat mostly it still would be like running alone for me :)

This post was edited by Tharca at May 23, 2017 11:35 PM PDT
    • 59 posts
    May 24, 2017 8:17 AM PDT

I have always been a fan of a busy text chat as the main way a guild as a whole converses with voice chat rooms for grouping.

While we will likely be spending most of out time in groups due to the nature of Pantheon, I would like to think that the type of people I want to play with will have no problem making adjustments to accommodate your needs. 

I'll add you as a friend Tharca and let you know how I'm getting on :-)

• 1227 posts
    June 7, 2017 5:03 PM PDT

It is likely that United Kingdoms will have a real daytime presence. We are already near 50 members and will be pretty active on the EU server. Raiding 3 - 4 days a week but we understand that family comes first so raid attendence is not mandatory.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/3309/united-kingdoms-european-guild

This post was edited by Cromulent at June 7, 2017 5:03 PM PDT
    • 59 posts
    June 8, 2017 1:13 AM PDT

Thanks Cromulent. 

While I'm sure you will have a busy daytime presence I am really hoping for a guild that is focused on mid week daytime as it's core play time. It may not come to pass but I can only try! 

• 1227 posts
    June 8, 2017 10:58 AM PDT

Garper said:

Thanks Cromulent. 

While I'm sure you will have a busy daytime presence I am really hoping for a guild that is focused on mid week daytime as it's core play time. It may not come to pass but I can only try! 

Fair enough. I wish you the best of luck with your goal :).

• 11 posts
    June 11, 2017 2:38 AM PDT

This might be interesting .

• 59 posts
    June 11, 2017 10:46 AM PDT

lutorin said:

This might be interesting .

It might be... I'm in no rush, as more and more people get interested in the game hopefully there will be a good few like minded people and we can crack on with something.

• 80 posts
    June 12, 2017 9:30 AM PDT

Im with UK guild and intend to game from about 12 midday until dark every day i can, as im a game addicted sad person :) so wer out there for midday gaming.

This post was edited by Stratoz at June 12, 2017 9:42 AM PDT
    • 4 posts
    June 29, 2017 4:04 PM PDT
    I too am a uk daytime player.

I would be interested in hooking up with other like minded folk who understand u gotta go when the school bell rings.

lol I've even got the obligatory EQ Widow to stifle my evening game time. Although 2 budding new players may want to play after school / homework is done.

I'll keep an eye out on this thread and those trapped in an inter school run game slot.
    • 59 posts
    June 30, 2017 1:06 PM PDT

I'll get a website and forums set up at some point in the next few months... watch this space ;-)

• 4 posts
    June 30, 2017 2:06 PM PDT

Will do

• 59 posts
    July 14, 2017 2:06 AM PDT

I have put together a basic website...

www.guilded.gg/morningglory

If anyone feels like joining me on a daytime Pantheon adventure then have a look! 

This post was edited by Kipling at July 14, 2017 2:54 AM PDT
    • 23 posts
    July 14, 2017 3:30 AM PDT

I just applied.