Forums » Support

Upgrading(?) to Champion forum pledge

• 22 posts
    May 16, 2017 9:02 PM PDT

Hi,

Some time ago I purchased the knights pledge for $100 which came with Alpha access. Tonight I finally decided to start giving money monthly again and I noticed that my sub settings say Champion with no mention of my knight pledge, and more importantly, my alpha access.  Do I still, potentially, get alpha access?

I am anxiously awaiting the ability to play this game so please bear with my nervousness and concern. 

Cheers!

Joe (Sabelian)

This post was edited by Sabelian at May 16, 2017 9:03 PM PDT
    • 8703 posts
    May 17, 2017 3:14 AM PDT

Sabelian said:

Hi,

Some time ago I purchased the knights pledge for $100 which came with Alpha access. Tonight I finally decided to start giving money monthly again and I noticed that my sub settings say Champion with no mention of my knight pledge, and more importantly, my alpha access.  Do I still, potentially, get alpha access?

I am anxiously awaiting the ability to play this game so please bear with my nervousness and concern. 

Cheers!

Joe (Sabelian)

Monthly forum access and pledges are two completely different things my friend, Champion forum access for $14,95/monmth is just forum access, it has nothing to do with in-game access and the Knights pledge is only at the Support level, so if you purchased the Knight's pledge before it was removed, you will have Alpha and Beta access with unlimited Support forum access (and the rest of the perks included with that pledge) but you are paying for extra forum access on top of that to be able to read and post in the Champion subforum too, which is perfectly fine but it doesn;t go towards your pledge or in-game access at all.

If you are confused and need more help, please submit a support ticket and one of our friendly team members will be able to help :)

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

• 22 posts
    May 17, 2017 8:59 AM PDT

I am fine, in fact I want to keep paying the $14.95 per month.  I just wanted to make sure I could play and test the games boundries as soon as it is feasible. (whenever that time comes)

Thanks,

Joe

• 8703 posts
    May 17, 2017 7:17 PM PDT

Sabelian said:

I am fine, in fact I want to keep paying the $14.95 per month.  I just wanted to make sure I could play and test the games boundries as soon as it is feasible. (whenever that time comes)

Thanks,

Joe

No problem my friend, with the Knight's pledge it grants you access to Alpha, the second testing phase after pre-alpha, so you will be in a pretty important testing phase for us, we appreciate the support a lot too, so thank you :)