Forums » Support

Alpha Dates

• 1 posts
    May 13, 2017 9:03 AM PDT

Does anyone know when the upcoming play dates are? I just joined and was wanting to know

• 1121 posts
    May 13, 2017 9:05 AM PDT

There is no official dates for any testing phases yet, but we will be notified in advance when they do come out.

Kilsin should probably be along soon to move this to "off topic" or "support" as users are not to post in the "News and Announcements" section :)

• 2097 posts
    May 13, 2017 9:25 AM PDT

I find it interesting that non-staff are able to make posts in this section. I almost pooped myself.

• 3219 posts
    May 13, 2017 9:39 AM PDT

Forkboy said:

Does anyone know when the upcoming play dates are? I just joined and was wanting to know

Pre alpha testing happens first...no ETA yet.  :)

• 8703 posts
    May 13, 2017 5:07 PM PDT

Rachael said:

There is no official dates for any testing phases yet, but we will be notified in advance when they do come out.

Kilsin should probably be along soon to move this to "off topic" or "support" as users are not to post in the "News and Announcements" section :)

As Rachael kindly pointed out, we do not have any set dates or ETAs for any testing sessions yet, first of which will be pre-alpha, we are currently working hard to get the game ready for that now and we will announce when other testing sessions are ready prior to us releasing them :)

Liav said:

I find it interesting that non-staff are able to make posts in this section. I almost pooped myself.

Unfortunately, these forums are not ideal and the permissions we use to allow people to reply to some of our announcement posts also lets them create posts, so while most of the community knows not to the odd new person slips by here and there and I usually grab their posts and move it to the proper subforum.

This has been moved to Support. :)