Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pantheon on Steam?

This topic has been closed.
    • 63 posts
    May 8, 2017 4:01 PM PDT

Curious if it will be released on Steam or not? I prefer to use steam to launch my clients so I can add it to my library even if it isn't on Steam. But with steam, you get achievements and a lot of community stuff not to mention the visibility of selling on steam.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/3544/steam-early-access

This was the only thread I could find and it says I can't read it.

• 633 posts
    May 8, 2017 5:05 PM PDT

From the thread you linked:

Kilsin the Almighty said:

We are not sure at this stage Arthas but it is something we are discussing internally, we probably won;t know until later on down the track when we are closer to testing, though.

then later in the thread:

We have already stated that we will distribute Pantheon via our own launcher, Steam would be another great option to include but we are yet to make a decision on it.

Also, a more insightful post in that thread that could help even further:

Istuulamae the Enlightened said:

Guys, I'm sorry but you won't be able to play the game on steam. It's just not a reliable source of energy, unless you're talking about the steam generated by a nuclear reactor. Doubt many of you have access to one of those. Personally, I've got nothing against fossil fuels; surely a decent solar panel and battery could keep your machine running for a few hours a day --

• 63 posts
    May 8, 2017 6:40 PM PDT

Thanks, Kel, I think the forum was glitching again, I was getting an error said I couldn't view that thread.

• 9115 posts
    May 8, 2017 7:43 PM PDT

Burnsmh said:

Thanks, Kel, I think the forum was glitching again, I was getting an error said I couldn't view that thread.

It was quoted from the VIP channel my friend, so it shows an error when non-VIPs try to view it.

• 9115 posts
    May 8, 2017 7:43 PM PDT

kelenin said:

From the thread you linked:

We are not sure at this stage Arthas but it is something we are discussing internally, we probably won;t know until later on down the track when we are closer to testing, though.

then later in the thread:

We have already stated that we will distribute Pantheon via our own launcher, Steam would be another great option to include but we are yet to make a decision on it.

Also, a more insightful post in that thread that could help even further:

Istuulamae the Enlightened said:

Guys, I'm sorry but you won't be able to play the game on steam. It's just not a reliable source of energy, unless you're talking about the steam generated by a nuclear reactor. Doubt many of you have access to one of those. Personally, I've got nothing against fossil fuels; surely a decent solar panel and battery could keep your machine running for a few hours a day --

Thank you, Kel :)

I have gone ahead and closed this as the answers have been provided and we are not ready to discuss this further just yet.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at May 8, 2017 7:44 PM PDT