Forums » News and Announcements

We're Hiring! Check out which positions are available

• 3016 posts
    May 6, 2017 7:14 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Sogotp said:

Kilsin said:

I am, however, leading the Guides program and the Class Lead program so be sure to watch out for future updates on those when we are ready for external applicants.

Glad to see some things from the older eras have made it through to this one :) 

Kind of...Class/Race Ambassadors was scrapped and I have redone the Class system with something I am much more familiar with, the Class Lead system which I think will serve us much better in the long run, so keep an eye out for that a bit later :)

Will be interested in how that works..note I said interest only. :P   I like to soak up information. :)  hehehe

• 363 posts
    May 7, 2017 6:05 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

NEXTLEVL said:

Kilsin said:

Visionary Realms is seeking talented, experienced MMO production team members for full time positions in San Diego http://visionaryrealms.com/company/career/ 

No Audio Engineer, No Sound Designer, No Music Producers, and No Composers. I am sad. #lookslikeididntmakethecut

No not yet, maybe in the future though to help Joppa :)

<3 <3 <3 Talk about a dream job. Please tag me in a post when those positions become available.

This post was edited by Flossie at May 7, 2017 6:06 PM PDT
    • 110 posts
    May 8, 2017 10:50 PM PDT

Its amazing to watch this game grow.  I'll be cheering for this dev team through the entire process.  You guys and girls are doing a great job!