Forums » Support

Champion pledge - Monthly

• 2 posts
    May 2, 2017 9:53 AM PDT

Hey everyone,

Recently found the information on this game and I am truly excited to give it a shot as soon as the game is available for testing!

I wanted to confirm that the monthly pledging gets the same benefits as the one time payment?  Seems that would be the case, but figured I would double check so I can change my pledge if needed.

Thanks!

• 4397 posts
    May 2, 2017 9:56 AM PDT

VIP pledges are the ones that have a monthly payment option, but yes - it doesn't matter whether you pay it all upfront or do monthly installments. What you see is what you get.

• 331 posts
    May 2, 2017 9:59 AM PDT

That's not true Bazgrim. The 500 dollar champion pledge has a payment in installments option.

I am on the 50 dollar a month Champion plan myself. Though thinking about bumping upto Cohort if I can manage it.

This post was edited by Sunmistress at May 2, 2017 10:00 AM PDT
    • 2 posts
    May 2, 2017 10:01 AM PDT

Thank you for your response, I really appreciate it.

There is a monthly plege that is not something like 12 x 50.00 payment, but just 14.95/monthly. 

Should that me getting me the pledged benefits or do I need to do a one time payment?  Wanted to try to get clarity, as there are monthly payment for things other than VIP from what I am seeing.

Thank you for taking the time to follow up!

• 4397 posts
    May 2, 2017 10:07 AM PDT

Avarice1 said:

Thank you for your response, I really appreciate it.

There is a monthly plege that is not something like 12 x 50.00 payment, but just 14.95/monthly. 

Should that me getting me the pledged benefits or do I need to do a one time payment?  Wanted to try to get clarity, as there are monthly payment for things other than VIP from what I am seeing.

Thank you for taking the time to follow up!

Oh I think I know what you mean now. According, to the pledge page, $15/mo gets you:

• Read Public Forums
    • Read Dev Diaries
    • Supporter Forum Access
    • Post and Reply in Public Forums
    • Interact with Friends and Guildmates
    • Support Game's Development
    • Champion Forum Access

So that's basically just for forum access. If you want more stuff, such as game access when testing time comes, or in-game rewards, you will have to pledge more. (http://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/)

Although as Sun pointed out, I skipped straight from Supporter to VIP myself, so I may not be totally up-to-date on the Champion level stuff haha. If monthly payments for Champion-level pledges are a thing, I'm not sure why it's not listed on the pledge page.

This post was edited by Bazgrim at May 2, 2017 10:12 AM PDT
    • 331 posts
    May 2, 2017 10:13 AM PDT

I am not sure either, it is listed in when you click pledge on the forums though.

• 875 posts
    May 2, 2017 10:14 AM PDT

There are 3 levels of Pledge listed on the 'Pledge' section fo the website:

http://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/

To quote Kilsin from another (earlier) thread

Kilsin said: on September 9, 2016

To clarify;

Payment plans, however, allow you to pay off a pledge over time and provide immediate access to the forums and any forum related rewards. You gain the benefits while the payment plan is active and when you pay it off completely, if you stop payments you lose the rewards and access but once you start it back up again you can continue on as you left off, you may, however, miss out on cutoff dates for special rewards and pledge contents if you allow the payment plan to stop, so be mindful of that.

If you are unsure about your account status you can always submit a support ticket, the team are always happy to help where they can, you can do that by following this link: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/support/

• 331 posts
    May 2, 2017 10:17 AM PDT

I take that to mean, if the plan being paid for has Alpha or Pre Alpha or Beta as long as you are paying you have access.

I hope I am reading that correctly or I need to reappropriate some funds :/

• 8703 posts
    May 2, 2017 1:43 PM PDT

Just to be clear folks;

The Champion forum subscription for $14,95/month is completely separate from the Champion tier pledges, the forum sub only provides forum access, nothing in-game. The Champion tier pledges give unlimited Champion access to the forums plus other rewards for in-game depending on which one you purchase.

I have moved this down to support as well.

This post was edited by Kilsin at May 2, 2017 1:43 PM PDT