Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pre-Alpha

This topic has been closed.
    • 82 posts
    May 1, 2017 4:49 PM PDT

How close are we getting to pre-alpha access? I feel like the months are really starting to drag on now, didnt you guys say the lvl 1-10 was ready like last year? whats the hold up?

This post was edited by Ultra at May 1, 2017 4:49 PM PDT
    • 1618 posts
    May 1, 2017 5:12 PM PDT

I think it was cancelled.

• 2886 posts
    May 1, 2017 5:46 PM PDT

Ultra said:

How close are we getting to pre-alpha access? I feel like the months are really starting to drag on now, didnt you guys say the lvl 1-10 was ready like last year? whats the hold up?

Soon.

From Aradune:

"Right now we are:

1. Moving the game forward with a focus on getting it ready (and with enough content) to bring in pre-alpha VIP pledgers.  

2. Doing twitch-streams and other promotional efforts to increase awareness about Pantheon.  

I don't have a time or guesstimate as when the game will be ready to bring in outside people, but I can say we're definitely getting closer all of the time.  As always, we appreciate the patience and faith you have in the team, as well as the general understanding that rushing things or bringing people in too early would be a negative both for us and the people we brought in too early."

(Source: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/5859/where-are-we-now)

This post was edited by Bazgrim at May 1, 2017 5:47 PM PDT
    • 82 posts
    May 1, 2017 5:49 PM PDT

Cool thanks Bazgrim

• 9115 posts
    May 1, 2017 6:42 PM PDT

Bazgrim said:

Ultra said:

Soon.

From Aradune:

"Right now we are:

1. Moving the game forward with a focus on getting it ready (and with enough content) to bring in pre-alpha VIP pledgers.  

2. Doing twitch-streams and other promotional efforts to increase awareness about Pantheon.  

I don't have a time or guesstimate as when the game will be ready to bring in outside people, but I can say we're definitely getting closer all of the time.  As always, we appreciate the patience and faith you have in the team, as well as the general understanding that rushing things or bringing people in too early would be a negative both for us and the people we brought in too early."

(Source: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/5859/where-are-we-now)

Thank you :)