Forums » News and Announcements

Don't Forget The Date!

• 9115 posts
    May 1, 2017 3:55 AM PDT

Be sure to check out our next stream (Part 2) on May 2nd, 2017 at 11 am PDT w/ CohhCarnage!

This post was edited by BenD at May 1, 2017 5:30 AM PDT
    • 21 posts
    May 1, 2017 4:45 AM PDT

Cannot wait!! Always excited to see new things with the game! That mage tower should be quite interesting, I have a good feeling ;D

• 41 posts
    May 1, 2017 5:04 AM PDT

Is this stream going to have a similar length to the one that happened last week?

• 148 posts
    May 1, 2017 5:42 AM PDT

Thallium said:

Is this stream going to have a similar length to the one that happened last week?

Hopefully longer :) , need that fix

• 1 posts
    May 1, 2017 5:54 AM PDT

Really Looking forward to this wish i didnt have to work till 230 pm tho will have to catch the vod

• 2886 posts
    May 1, 2017 6:18 AM PDT

jimm0thy said:

Thallium said:

Hopefully longer :) , need that fix

I think it will most likely be around an hour and a half, like the first one. Not really much reason for it to be any different. It seems like instead of doing one long 3-hour stream like in December, they chopped into two 1.5 hour streams. Personally, it's a little easier to process all the information that way :)

• 1095 posts
    May 1, 2017 6:51 AM PDT

In dec we had 2 streams for total 6 hrs of content, I'm hoping they release the other video they said they were recording.

This post was edited by Aich at May 1, 2017 6:51 AM PDT
    • 2886 posts
    May 1, 2017 7:06 AM PDT

Zeem said:

In dec we had 2 streams for total 6 hrs of content, I'm hoping they release the other video they said they were recording.

You mean just the two different perspectives? I guess you could consider that 6 hours of content in December lol.

As far as this week's stream, here's what Kilsin said:

"Joppa has an issue with his encoding and we weren't able to save it, so we will make tweaks to stop it from happening for the next stream so we can take video from our perspective, so stay tuned for that, It probably won't be out straight after like Cohhs but it should be out not too long after we edit it together. :)"

(Source: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/5978/the-4-27-stream-is-now-up-on-you-tube)

This post was edited by Bazgrim at May 1, 2017 7:07 AM PDT
    • 148 posts
    May 1, 2017 7:43 AM PDT

Bazgrim said:

I think it will most likely be around an hour and a half, like the first one. Not really much reason for it to be any different. It seems like instead of doing one long 3-hour stream like in December, they chopped into two 1.5 hour streams. Personally, it's a little easier to process all the information that way :)

Oh I know it will be another 1.5 hour stream. I was really hoping that both streams would be 3hours long like the one in December. Medawky said they got complaints last time of it being too long (crazy talk I say) so thats why they did it this way. I like having the two stream dates, just was hoping for longer streams both times is all. 

• 2752 posts
    May 1, 2017 9:53 AM PDT

Get pumped for that October stream!

• 1095 posts
    May 1, 2017 10:21 AM PDT

Iksar said:

Get pumped for that October stream!

Hoping be in testing by then lmao, least Alpha

This post was edited by Aich at May 1, 2017 10:21 AM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    May 1, 2017 2:06 PM PDT

Thallium said:

Yes, we wanted these ones to be 60-90 mins each and packed with info and gameplay :)

• 781 posts
    May 1, 2017 7:35 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Thallium said:

Yes, we wanted these ones to be 60-90 mins each and packed with info and gameplay :)

That would have been awesome Kils :) 

• 1584 posts
    May 2, 2017 9:02 AM PDT

2 more Hours my Friends!

• 3016 posts
    May 2, 2017 9:08 AM PDT

Yeah I woke up this morning with this specifically in mind..missed the last one had to catch it on You-tube much later in the day.   Going to sign into Discord now..and then go about my morning routine.  See ya there :)

Cana